Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Autometer 0-100psi Fuel Press.
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
I have decided to opt for a different gauge in this one's place. Not because I couldn't mount it, I actually found a way to do it, but because I can do without this one right now. Includes the gauge itself, plenty of wiring, and the $125 brand new never used sending unit. There is ONE thing it needs, the plug that plugs into the sending unit. I can find out how much one will be and order it for you if you want. I'm still contacting the guy I bought the gauge from to see if he may have it. Otherwise, it's special order.

I'm asking $100 or swap for an EGT gauge. This is a steal considering the sending unit itself cost me $125 and all you have to order is a three wire plug that probably costs $15.

Thanks for the space
turbohcar
bumperoo
turbohcar
I went ahead and bought the wiring harness for it. So now, here's a complete gauge setup for your pooper. I'm asking $120 (wiring harness was $35) or trade for a new/unused Greddy white face EGT or Autometer Phantom EGT.
SCCA Stang
what AutoMeter style is your guage
turbohcar
Well, it was a Phantom, but I sent it off to a buyer on Thursday. My new gauge is a Greddy white face EGT.
SCCA Stang
Damn... missed another opportunity...

anyone else have one in phantom series for sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.