Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1997-99 GSX impressions.
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
turbohcar
I agree. The 2G is a matter of taste. Personally, if I were to buy a 2G it would be a Spyder GST. I test drove one last fall and it was a blast to drive. Nothing like having the top down during a 0-60 run. Blind spots become a problem when the top is up but it makes up for it in cool factor. The one I drove was a black on black car with chrome 2G five spoke wheels. Needless to say, I had no complaints. Base price on this 98 Spyder GST with 81k on the ticker was $8,995 Spy. They would have dropped at least a grand for me as an employee. The only problem with it was that a brace on the top snapped and it had only been temporarily repaired. Basically, the top wouldn't go down automatically and had to be manually pushed into the back. Trunk space is very limited, but who cares. The back seat is also incredibly uncomfortable so no booby action back there, you'll just have to wait till you get her back to the pad. And yes, convertibles make women's boobs swell spy. Try picking up a convertible and you may have better luck.

My only other words of advice would be, have some money saved up when that crank does the walk.
MidwestDSM
I agree Brett, that convertible made girls shirts do a dissapearing act. Plus it felt pimp as hell driving...err....riding around in.
Super16G
Dont be hatin mad.gif biggrin.gif biggthumpup.gif

99Spyder
Crank yank or not 2Gs look sweeeet!
akamiami
big areolas are funny just like man-boobs. I like tiny nipples and c cups on the ladies.
Cyclone93
I like all boobs different sizes serve for different purposes and as for 2g some are not so badbut thats my opinion
The Iron Goat
Now, now, now. Let's not be getting hasty with all this "I like all boobs" business. There ain't a man alive that likes those nasty flapjack-sagging monkey tits. You know, really long, low and flat. <shivers> uhhhhhggg.

As far as the 2g goes, I like the style. It's nice and smooth, and it has it's place. Now if we're talking preferences, I have to stand by the 1g. Not because I think it's a beautiful car, but more along the lines of what Dan was saying: it's the car I've grown to love. Through heartache, backache and wrenchbreak, I've gone through a lot with the 1g, and I have to stand beside it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.