Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1991 AWD Talon for sale, supporting mods. $3800
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
mitsu90
I still got the mighty maxx if your interested
dstock22
Well, no harm in trying. Would you consider my '92 and some cash? If you havn't already viewed the thread I had about selling my car, I can get you all the info you want on it.
JMoushon
I'll take your wife. I can only come up with about 800 down, but I could bump it if you throw a car into the deal.
dstock22
So the donor car engine has 90k and is a 6-7bolt? Is the turbo on that engine still stock?
How many miles on the tranny? You mention and aftermarket header, but is the exhaust still stock? Since I am new to the DSM community, what excatly is an Eprom ECU? Sorry for all the questions, I am just really interested in this car.
dstock22
Well, I don't know if you checked your e-mail yet, but mine is a 6-bolt, I just went out and checked the oil pan. We should really talk some numbers and see what kind of a deal we can work out.
SPOOLED91
engine had 125,000 when it was swapped. t-belt and water pump was done @ 105,000.

clutch had 300 miles on it.

the upper intercooler pipe is 2.5" unless spy changed it.

the fuel pump has had a re-wire done as well unless it's been taken out.

new balljoints and wheel bearings just done on it too.

i did every service and anything it needed.

everything else, spy is right on the money. biggthumpup.gif
NOMIEZVR4
i need your phone number. VERY interested. we need to talk.

Nomie
turbohcar
I've had the pleasure of seeing this car in person. Beautiful car for the money. Ready for a power hungry owner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.