Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ME VS YAMAHA R6
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
TURBOWHT
well i just got my new turbo on and i thought i would have a little fun with one of my friends on his bike. my car had zero tune and was running super rich. we are going to do it again when i get my cams and a good tune. i threw the video together pretty quick,

http://x1.putfile.com/videos/8019544023.wmv
TURBOWHT
Awesome, hopefully after i get some cams and a good tune it will be a better race. i guess we will see.
awd4kicks
MAN...I bet I would have gotten a 12.5 that night if US41 didn't get rained out! That was one of the most exciting runs I've ever had. biggthumpup.gif
JBone
I remember that night, too. That was a sweet race. Gettin' a little squirrely at the track after 2nd was hit. Then watchin' spy do the "Spy Tuck and Roll." Would have been nice to see what it would have run.
awd4kicks
Oh YEAH! Running on the rear tire of a 12.3 second bike from a stop with a passenger riding shot gun. That may have been better than a 12.5! Dang that's got me all jacked up again. I need to go get my engine from the machine shop!!! biggrin.gif
turbohcar
Nice video. Pretty good for keeping with an R6.
TURBOWHT
Yeah i dont feel to bad. Im saving up for cams right now. And my birthday is coming up, so hopefully ill have some cams before to long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.