Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
natedogg
laugh.gif

Great story, buddy! Sorry to hear about your car though. I was looking forward to racing her with my Evo. I'm sure you'll get that driveshaft soon enough though.

I think that low RPM rev limiter is the factory launch rev limiter that they started putting in the Evo's starting in '04 I believe. I think it cuts spark at 5500 RPM when the clutch is in.
favre95
No, it is 05's and it is approx. a 5000 RPM limiter.
natedogg
5K huh. I bog my Talon at my programmed 5500 stutterbox every once in a while. Course the Evo should launch better with the smaller turbo at a lower RPM.
Kazz5
... rumbles I've heard say 5500rpm - and that a good flash can throw it into the ECU of any year.

Sounds like a dead stock 05 to me, but who knows.

WTF you got in that TA by now?

... oh, yeah, and bring it ...

laugh.gif
Kazz5
... you're such a domestic bitch.
TURBOWHT
that was a nice story. i cant believe he actually tryed fighting. thats funny.

and natedogg, what turbo are you running?
JMoushon
QUOTE (TURBOWHT @ Mar 29 2005, 08:04 PM)
that was a nice story. i cant believe he actually tryed fighting. thats funny.

and natedogg, what turbo are you running?

BR500
akamiami
pot calling the kettle black.
eclipgst
spy you're probably old enough to be my papa!
eclipgst
lol! laugh.gif
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Mar 29 2005, 10:52 PM)
QUOTE (Kazz5 @ Mar 30 2005, 01:22 AM)
... you're such a domestic bitch.

Your old.

That's "you're" old, girlie - didn't that O'Brien chick teach you anything?
drewgvr4
gookamiese Thats awesome im writing that down!
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Mar 31 2005, 12:33 AM)
She showed me the ways of ATM, kinda nasty and kinky at the same time.

BTW when you came past the grand am, it really seemed like you got a late afternoon friday car.

I've got your late afternoon Friday for ya d!ckweed...
turbohcar
Spy, I can get you a stock driveshaft for that Trans Am beast for $100 through work. I just happened to see your post here and looked it up at work. It does have 113 miles on it so I'm not sure if that's something you want to do or not. Let me know.
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 1 2005, 07:02 PM)
Id like an aluminum one if at all possible. The car has a functional stocker in it for now.

So where's this ride compared to the yellow evo scale?
Kazz5
Find an open course. I believe you have my number. We'll just have to fit it into my schedule...
grimy4
Sounds like a sweet as Hell TA. Loaded with all kinds of go fast parts !! Awesome kill !! Good to hear another domestic kill like that! Sorry to here the driveshaft busted during the race ! But a good reason to upgrade !! One more thing though you should upgrade is the stock exhaust manifolds if not already done. Edelbrock has a set of headers for that car .
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 3 2005, 06:35 AM)
Kazz I dont have your number.

Stillneed headers and a the nitrous installed.

*Laugh*

OK, call PM me whenever you're ready...
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 4 2005, 12:00 AM)
Oh, I found the number. I saw it written on a bathroom stall wall.
Now Kazz, Im not sure I want to ask why they speak so highly of you, but evidently you've got the snapper!

... you'd never have it so good ...
NOMIEZVR4
amazing story!! The best!! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up!! This was actually real???at first I thought so, then as the story progressed I though not..but it was stunning! I loved it!

NOmie biggrin.gif
KOU In3
So this entire post was a work of fiction but initially billed as a factual encounter?
biggthumpup.gif unsure.gif biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.