Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frank3 Turbo, Racehead, parts forsale.
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
Pages: 1, 2
natedogg
wuss
eclipgst
pics?
awd4kicks
Sad... I had such high expectations for the FWD contest.
Jkreis
how much do you want for the s-afc thanks
KOU In3
Conceding defeat to us in the FWD challenge already? tongue.gif
NOMIEZVR4
ill buy the 3" downpipe from you and the elbow and maybe the UICP if i can get a good price on it. I found a UICP already for 65 shipped. Can you match the price? I can send you a link if you are curious and interested. But anyways, IF you will sell the dp and the elbow, how much for both? My GS-t is choking and needs to open up..biggrin.gif Thanks

Nomie
NOMIEZVR4
oh..you guys want a fwd challenge?? Well, who wants a peice of the 14b'd stock sidemounted, underinflated front tired, pressbent exhausted GS-T? Come get some.. mad.gif biggrin.gif
JMoushon
Ummm.... I do. However, you need to produce a 13.4 timeslip or better before I will entertain such challenges.

Stick in the 14s and I'll give you a shot at the Mighty Max.
awd4kicks
Oh GAWD! Please don't start that Pekin bull sh!+ where some one has to meet some personal power level to be able to race some one else. That's freakin rediculous considering the company we have here and the rediculous amounts and levels of races carried out!

Run watcha brung or go somewhere else. wink.gif
mitsu90
QUOTE (JMoushon @ Mar 31 2005, 07:05 PM)
Ummm.... I do. However, you need to produce a 13.4 timeslip or better before I will entertain such challenges.

Stick in the 14s and I'll give you a shot at the Mighty Max.

I want a shot at the mighty max biggrin.gif
JMoushon
Well now...

I would think one could detect sarcasm when it is laid on that thick. However, since I recently found that sarcasm is apparently not part of the obscure language known as Crebonics, I just say: That was a joke.

Nomie, I hope you did not take offense to my purposefully Domestic-owner-like response. I'm up for the FWD challenge, I hear there are some good track days brewing.

Mitsu, If there is any way for me to get both vehicles to Cordova, you can have your shot at the Max.
natedogg
Sarcasm is tough to detect through the keyboard. Although, when J posts I guess sarcasm should more or less be assumed. wink.gif
awd4kicks
That's clear as mud to me. So long as no one else takes that as the norm for DSMCentral trash talking I'm cool! biggthumpup.gif
eclipgst
i have decided to keep my fwd so im in for the contest still.
NOMIEZVR4
Nomie, I hope you did not take offense to my purposefully Domestic-owner-like response. I'm up for the FWD challenge, I hear there are some good track days brewing.

Hey no offense taken! Its all good.. cool.gif we need to get some action brewing in here.. dry.gif
NOMIEZVR4
Spy, keep me updated. If the car doesn't sell as a whole I will buy the parts, thanks
haunter
*grumble*
TotalEclipse97
i'd like to toss my name in the hat for the FWD challange. JMoushon...can i borrow those rims you mentioned even if i'm racing you?
JMoushon
QUOTE (TotalEclipse97 @ Apr 1 2005, 05:50 PM)
i'd like to toss my name in the hat for the FWD challange. JMoushon...can i borrow those rims you mentioned even if i'm racing you?

I'll loan you the Drag radials when you run me. I prefer my Hoosiers anyway. biggthumpup.gif
TotalEclipse97
hey spy. would you want to maybe loan me the Frank 3 and the 720's for a day or so? just enough to have some extra fun at the track?

btw...that supra side mount. what's the going price for one of those?
turbohcar
LOL, are you going to "borrow" your time on the track as well?
JMoushon
Hey Darryl: You mind if I borrow the race car to tool around and run errands in?

I'd settle for just the turbo set-up.
LukePhillips
This may be off-topic by now, but would you sell the SAFC for $100?
TotalEclipse97
"borrow" as in using them to change my mind and tell myself i need more power. my pocketbook is saying "No" but my lead foot is screaming for more.
TotalEclipse97
wait a sec. nate was putting down 450-500whp right? if he was running it off of a supra sidemount would his engine be gasping for more air?

i think i'll hold off for a while on the upgrades anyways. you're right riding in my car then nates car is a tad bit of a differance haha.
natedogg
Still trying to get that stain out. dry.gif

I think the supra sidemount would flow just fine (i.e. gasping for air wouldn't be the problem). The increased cooling capability of my fmic over the supra smic is more desireable though.
ncgalant
Im not sure you really want to go from 200-230whp to 450-500, it will be quite a culture shock, and you will shit your pants...

You don't "have" to make 400whp on that turbo. The first time I ran you in the FFGST I was running 450s and 8psi.
Justincredible
FFGST
Recent Brakes and new front rotors
Equal length half shafts (New)
Denzo fuel pump and filter
Dejon Tool Throttle Body Elbow
Good low mileage FWD tranny 60k
Stock wheels with good tires.
Engine not included.
$1700

I dont need
3” Mandrel Bent Down Pipe
3” Press Bent DP Back Exhaust
Star Spec Stage I Clutch
Burschur Racing Upper-Intercooler Pipe

Frank3 is a bad ass, for race cars only, 25+psi.
Spinsfree with 0 shaft play.
Includes most oil and coolant lines.
Direct bolt on to a 1g car.
Why buy an evo3 16g when you can make nearly 500whp with this bad boy?
$599obo

Denzo 720cc injectors
$349obo

supra sidemount

Whats it gonna cost to make this happen?? pm if you'd like
turbohcar
getting back in the game Justin?
Justincredible
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Apr 4 2005, 04:30 PM)
getting back in the game Justin?

this isnt for me......its for a friend......
soccerdude61587
yea a friend........

notice he said I dont need these
Justincredible
I dont have any money what r u talking about.
TotalEclipse97
what other compareable turbos are there to the frank 3? what kind of power would a T61 or something get?
JMoushon
Frank 3 is a 500hp capable turbo. Comparable to BR500, T3T4 57 trim, etc. Slightly bigger than a 20g, good turbo, lots of top end, while sacrificing a bit of low end.
eclipgst
im interested in the turbo so if you can get me pics that would be great.
eclipgst
The sale is pending on what? And where will i see this turbo in action at?
soccerdude61587
Ooo thats why I saw James flying around these past couple days and making dashes to Advance.
JMoushon
It's tough to swap turbo's for the dyno day, when the lil 14b is running better than ever.

It'll be interesting to see how much the smic can handle before frying out.

I just hope I have the time to git'r'dun.
soccerdude61587
Whens the dyno day? I can offer up a helping hand pry wont be much help but all help is needed. If your working fri after 3 i can help.
natedogg
I was hoping to make the dyno day til my afpr screw stripped out when adjusting my fuel pressure yesterday. rolleyes.gif
akamiami
time to go aeromotive.
natedogg
I almost did, but fullthrottlespeed finally got some afpr's in stock and they're less expensive. I trust their build quality much more than good ole Charged Air Systems. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.