Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuff for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
natedogg
New KOUmotorsports solid shifter bushings for DSM - $20

New 3" ID x 12" length K&N cone filter - $25

Silver powdercoated 1G DSM valve cover - $50 (never been on a car since coated)

Used Injector Clinic 650cc low impedance injectors (disc style - better spray pattern) - $220

1 16" wheel/tire combo DSM bolt pattern, tire still has decent tread - $30

14b turbo in need of a rebuild - $50

I'll try to get some pics up pretty soon here. All parts are located in East Peoria.
KOU In3
That's an awesome price on big injectors! Bump for one of the best sellers I've dealt with. biggthumpup.gif
natedogg
Thanks T. smile.gif

I've also added a 14b turbo in need of a rebuild to the list. $50
natedogg
Here are some pics.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/natedogg661/...m/ph//my_photos
natedogg
da-bump
natedogg
Sale pending on 14b, filter, and valve cover.

I know somebody on here needs some 650cc injectors and solid shifter bushings!!
akamiami
will those bushings fit in an evo you think?
Kazz5
I'd bet on it... find out Saturday?
The Iron Goat
It's not fair that you're selling those injectors so cheap when I can't afford them!! sad.gif Or perhaps I could talk the wife into believing that the injectors are what's making my car so loud...............nah.
Justincredible
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Apr 14 2005, 10:10 PM)
It's not fair that you're selling those injectors so cheap when I can't afford them!! sad.gif Or perhaps I could talk the wife into believing that the injectors are what's making my car so loud...............nah.

running out of those 550s already?
natedogg
Spy - Talk to Rob, because the filter is about to belong to him.

Goku - What Kazz said.

Goat - Just "accidentally" break the 550's, then you'll have to buy the 650's to get her up and running again. wink.gif
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (Justincredible @ Apr 14 2005, 10:00 PM)

Hehehe.......almost. They're doing okay for right now, but I'll need bigger to go further with it.

Nate- It would be a shame if the injectors were to slip off the engine and land underneath a 4# sledge. ph34r.gif
Justincredible
hell just hurry up and sell the 550's cheap and pick up nates.
black92_tsi_awd
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Apr 15 2005, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE (Justincredible @ Apr 14 2005, 10:00 PM)

Hehehe.......almost. They're doing okay for right now, but I'll need bigger to go further with it.

Nate- It would be a shame if the injectors were to slip off the engine and land underneath a 4# sledge. ph34r.gif

How much would you want for the 550's? I may be in the market for some...be better than smashing them with a sledge hammer!
natedogg
Injectors, bushings and wheel still available.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.