Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: second race on the evo 3
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
asiankid91
last night at like 10:00 i was curusing around and i was over by Mexico City and i saw a old 5.0 and i drove by him making my mind up if i wanted to race him so i drove back over thier and i asked him to race just to see were i am at with 15 psi with a sliping clutch so we went out and we found an abandon air strip and went from a dead stop on 3 we went and i left him i thouth he stoped but he was just buring out so i have the lead like 3 cars and then i was in 5th gear going about 110 and he just went flying by me he said he dose have nos but he said he didnt use it but i could tell he did, then i raced the s4 again after i raced the 5.0 and by the time the cluch was about out he somked me bad
turbohcar
Just a hint, leave out any names that would give away where you were at when doing these activities. It's safer for all of us. Second. Try putting it all into proper sentences, it's easier to understand. Not trying to be mean, but it makes more people want to read it when it's written in sentences.
soccerdude61587
Go to spys writing class. He makes mini novels and they are very well written for a man with so much red bull in him that he can't sleep.
asiankid91
my bad i am at work so i had to me fast
Kazz5
QUOTE (soccerdude61587 @ Apr 15 2005, 11:41 AM)
Go to spys writing class. He makes mini novels and they are very well written for a man with so much red bull in him that he can't sleep.

... yes, the man is FULL of bull ...
Kazz5
Yeah, that.
kapoosh
Spy's next smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.