Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
akamiami
glad to hear you're having fun with your toy spy, but perhaps calling out every car under the sun is a bit premature? having said that, I'll be more than happy to waste your LiTle1 at the next track day available.
turbohcar
Did you get those rear brakes fixed yet Spy? blink.gif
JMoushon
I'm not certain of what your are referring to in the wasting of a certain sponsored racecar, but the tale is tall to be sure.

Yes, you did indeed pull on a 14b car with a poor tune and a heat-soaked i/c. Truth. However, as I recall, the excuses came in loads as I pulled away from a roll in the cold nighttime air.... "I missed second...no idea what I was thinking... I went shift, then clutch, instead of clutch, then shift... blah blah blah."

I'll tell you what: Get that poor thing together, keep it together long enough to make it to SLOPNY day, and be glad you have the opportunity get your a$$ handed to you by a 14b small intercooler FWD. It'll be good, and I'll video tape it so you have no opportunity to apply the famous "SpySpin."
JMoushon
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 18 2005, 06:10 PM)
Ok Meatball salad.

alas....

You cant beat me unless Im giving you a bj in the car when we are racing...

Well, if you insist...
mitsu90
QUOTE (JMoushon @ Apr 18 2005, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 18 2005, 06:10 PM)
Ok Meatball salad.

alas....

You cant beat me unless Im giving you a bj in the car when we are racing...

Well, if you insist...

good one james laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.