Full Version: '92 E-prom ECU $275
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
KOU In3
Consignment Sale: '92 E-prom ECU- $275

Or socketed with custom Wortdog Chip- $355

pm here or e-mail travis@koumotorsports.com

thanks.
SCCA Stang
what performance increases can be expected from this in my GSX with and with out the wartdog chip

BTW, I am told I do not have the eprom ecu
mitsu90
would that work on my auto TSI?
JMoushon
The main draw of the EPROM is the fact that it can be custom burnt for your specific set-up. I run a Wort chip in the FWD, set for 660s, 3200 stutterbox, etc.

As another benefit, you can have a chip for pump gas, race gas, giggle gas, etc, with only having to swap chips.
soccerdude61587
Basically an eprom ecu is a console and different set-ups are like a game cartridge.
SCCA Stang
how easy would it be to mount an eprom ecu in a "easy to get to location" like in the center console or anywhere in the cabin area that you can get to with out climbing upside down inside in your car to get under the dash (like I did for close to 1 1/2 hours to install the turbo timer)
jvb6806
i just left the drive shaft tunnel interior panels off of my car. and have the ECU held in by two bolts... makes it easy to get it in and out. probably not the safest thing but seems to be doing the trick.
JBone
Extending the EMC to an easy to reach location is as easy as clipping the three ECM harnesses and crimping/ soldering in longer wires and reattaching the harnesses to the corresponding wires; IF you consider that easy.
xian 1g
^^^^^what he said.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.