Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
wortdog
Have you sprayed it yet?
wortdog
That would explain the sudden domination of the S.B.
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 27 2005, 11:30 PM)
Or did the ecu tweeks do more than expected?
Was is naws or electronics?

That is the question...

Its amazing what no knock, full timing and some nitrous can do...

"E"mazing.

... hapless prick.

*LOL*
Kazz5
... answer the damned question - were you sprayin'?

It would explain - a LOT ...
Kazz5
*Laugh*

How big's the shot big boy... ?
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 27 2005, 11:50 PM)
I will never show my hand. Its safe to say the shot is substantial.

Cuz your hand's busy ...

Good runs, good report - close to the actual facts. If you're grantin' a rematch then you're a good man - no matter what your wife says ...
JBone
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Apr 27 2005, 10:58 PM)
... I like Mitsubishis... Niether of mine run currently... I like looking at them...

ph34r.gif well, that answered that biggthumpup.gif
wortdog
was spraying tons of fuel, I was spraying in my pants... Was I spraying nitrous???

Probably a combination of the three. tongue.gif
awd4kicks
I wasn't a witness, so I'm callin' BS!

I'm a DSM advocate for sure, but math is math.

330 plus WHP With a mountain of torque in a 3575lb vehicle against a 270-290 HP-at-the-crank vehicle weighing in near 3390 lbs with said driver. ...No nitrous should be needed with the affore mentioned ET Streets dry.gif
Kazz5
QUOTE (awd4kicks @ Apr 28 2005, 08:45 AM)
I wasn't a witness, so I'm callin' BS!

I'm a DSM advocate for sure, but math is math.

330 plus WHP With a mountain of torque in a 3575lb vehicle against a 270-290 HP-at-the-crank vehicle weighing in near 3390 lbs with said driver. ...No nitrous should be needed with the affore mentioned ET Streets dry.gif

Well if you know a way to get the actual truth out of his filthy maladjusted mouth let us know....
natedogg
Hard tellin' with spyonmyfly.
JBone
Holy crap, dude, I can't believe you finally put that stuff on! Were you able to find all the parts?! J/K. I hear it's a sweet setup, really stealthy and 'Spy'like. ph34r.gif biggthumpup.gif
xian 1g
awd turncoats have to spray, to stop their bleeding hearts from the fact that they lost, from a roll, to 16g turbo'd dsm, running stock injectors, sidemount, etc... wink.gif
natedogg
Its always been go on 1 with you, buddy. Or go on 27, however long it takes before your opponent gets bored and upshifts.
xian 1g
in theory i understand what you are saying spy, but having seen it practice it is in all actuality a 3 count, 0 0 1
natedogg
This big bad TA is nothing to be afeared. A little birdy told me that a bloody little four-banger blew past it like it was standing still.
awd4kicks
a bloody 'nugget' of a four banger? happy.gif
natedogg
Some have referred to is as such...
natedogg
That's my smoke screen, boss.

http://www.autoloc.com/products/smoke.lasso
Kazz5
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ May 11 2005, 11:44 PM)
Uh oh.... Little bloody nugget got took down by 4 solid car lengths... I only sprayed in second!!!!

by?

Oh, wait, you lost and there's no independent literary effort here? *Grin*
natedogg
Uh oh.... Little bloody nugget got took down by 4 solid car lengths... I only sprayed in second!!!!

That's kind of interesting, considering its been under the knife for the last week and a half. rolleyes.gif
Kazz5
QUOTE (natedogg @ May 12 2005, 06:56 AM)

That's kind of interesting, considering its been under the knife for the last week and a half. rolleyes.gif

OK, so have I misunderstood? What's a bloody nugget? Not a red fireturd?
badbu68
Spy, do you rob dentist offices part time?
Kazz5
QUOTE (badbu68 @ May 12 2005, 08:09 AM)
Spy, do you rob dentist offices part time?

... and he takes candy from babies ...
natedogg
The bloody nugget is another name for my Talon. Named after the paint job. I don't think you ever saw it before it was painted. It was pretty nasty.
Kazz5
QUOTE (natedogg @ May 12 2005, 01:43 PM)
The bloody nugget is another name for my Talon. Named after the paint job. I don't think you ever saw it before it was painted. It was pretty nasty.

Ah, so, as I put 2 and 2 together I see that spy came up with 3? He's always just a bit short - or that's what his wife tells me ... *Shrug*
Kazz5
yeah, but it's a labor of love, my spy ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.