Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2G For Sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
TotalEclipse97
Hey folks. i love my car but i need a truck...and i can't have both. if i could keep it i would but it's not happening. so here we go.

1997 Milano Red 2G Eclipse GS-T
4G64 Stroker Swap 2.4L (Built to hold 500hp)
Wiseco 8.5/1 Ratio Pistons
Balance Shaft Eliminator Kit
450 Injectors
14b Turbo
Upper and Lower IC Pipes
1g Bov
MAF Translator
3" GM MAS
2.5" Meghan Cat-Back Exhaust with 4.5" tip
K&N Air Filter
2100 ACT Clutch
Front and Rear Strut Bars
Rear Tie Bar
Auto Meter Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
OBX 30psi Boost Gauge
Sunpro Oil Pressure Gauge (not hooked up)
Triple Gauge Pillar Pod
255lph Walbro Fuel Pump
MBC
Cooper II Tires (great tread)
16" stock rims
Custom Black/White Interior (under construction)
Stock cd/radio/cassette deck
Dual Pheonix Gold 10" Subs in Custom Trunk Box with Sony Xplod Amp

asking $11,000 obo

Call after 6pm anyday of the week 217-586-2909...located Mahomet IL...near Champaign
xian 1g
shame to see ya get out.
turbohcar
I bought my 98 S10 for $3k w/ 81k miles. Shurely you can afford something like that so that you can have a truck and keep the car. Just put the car on storage insurance and don't drive it if you have to.
TotalEclipse97
thanks for all the offers but i really can't keep this car. i'd love to but i just want to keep putting money into it. if i had $15k....it'd go straight to my car. so i need to get it out of here before i lose my shirt and pants. don't worry. my little brother is going to be driving in the next couple years. he'll get a dsm and we'll fix 'er up.

ps. my boss just backed into my car. soo it'll be a couple weeks before she's nice 'n perty again. he hit my 97 eclipse with his 2004 spyder ....kinda wierd
turbohcar
Sounds like some good blackmail for leverage at work smile.gif hehe
TotalEclipse97
i just hope they can get the color right. the guy before me got hit by a hit 'n run driver. they screwed up the color on the rear bumper. he nailed the rear driver side quarter panel and the side skirt...luckily (for him) he missed the door.
my family suggested i get the whole thing painted black and i can get the body kit i want.
TotalEclipse97
so yeah if anyone's looking or knows of someone looking...gimme a buzz
grimy4
Sorry to hear Nate!! I know of a 96 Chevy standard cab stepside for sale.
5500.00 Can take it . Has a 350 vortech in it , cowl hood , nerf bars,
aftermarket rims , gray clothe seats. I would say the only thing it
would need is a attitude adjustment on the ecu.Maybe some new
exhuast if at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.