Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$4
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
DSM5
Spy you race a lot.

I have a friend with amodified civic who would love to run you, legally or not. He is always talking down my GSX, I'd like to show him what a real DSM can do.
soccerdude61587
ooooo what would this new acquisition be?
99Spyder
Seen the same NSX in EP the other day just past the Par-a-Dice. I have to second the beautiful exhaust note.
JMoushon
QUOTE (DSM5 @ May 12 2005, 09:22 PM)
Spy you race a lot.

I have a friend with amodified civic who would love to run you, legally or not. He is always talking down my GSX, I'd like to show him what a real DSM can do.

Tell him he can come to Slo-Pny Day and get a shot at all kinds of DSMs. And I'll run him, I'm FWD. Is it bottle-fed or boosted?
DSM5
It's the GSR vtec engine in a civic hatchback, completely built up motor and S/Ced.

He is willing to put a grand down.
mitsu90
I see a blue NSX all the time in pekin very sharp car
DSM5
so?
JMoushon
What year hatch? Is it blue?

No offense to him, but superchargers suck on handus. I've seen one run at Cordova, and the thing ran 12.8 with the blower AND the bottle, on Drag Radials.

Matter of fact, recently a buddy of mine went out in his 451 whp(pump) Integra and ran 12.8x. Granted, he went 125mph, but a 12.8 nonetheless.

Bottom line is this. Tell him to get on the board. He may say he'll go for a G, and he may well want to do it. But at that point, I'll bow out and respectfully decline. He needs to step up and put it on the table. And I can think of half a dozen cars that may answer the call.

I just don't like it when people have others pimp runs for them.
akamiami
J, let me pimp your car please.
JMoushon
Pimp My Ride!!! Yay! Kris- you coming to Slo-Pny day?
jvb6806
QUOTE (DSM5 @ May 13 2005, 08:52 AM)
It's the GSR vtec engine in a civic hatchback, completely built up motor and S/Ced.

if that is the car i am thinking of i put a bus length on it last spring when he didnt' have his blower hooked up and midwestDSM hung with him when he had the blower last summer. but i thought this kid moved down to springfield and took the blower off. there will definatly be all the DSM's he can handle and slo pony if he wants to come.
DSM5
QUOTE (jvb6806 @ May 19 2005, 11:05 AM)
QUOTE (DSM5 @ May 13 2005, 08:52 AM)

if that is the car i am thinking of i put a bus length on it last spring when he didnt' have his blower hooked up and midwestDSM hung with him when he had the blower last summer. but i thought this kid moved down to springfield and took the blower off. there will definatly be all the DSM's he can handle and slo pony if he wants to come.

He didn't have the car last spring.
JMoushon
So he bought it the way it is? Either way, is he willing to race at a strip?
DSM5
QUOTE (JMoushon @ May 20 2005, 07:17 PM)
So he bought it the way it is? Either way, is he willing to race at a strip?

He bought a civic and swapped in the GSR if I'm not mistaken. He did it this year, he also built up the engine a lot, and is planning on supercharging it this summer, or so I assume. I never hear the end of it about how DSMs are slow, so I was hoping one of you could show him up. He says he's willing to put a grand down, and I told him it would have to be at a track so that it would be official.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.