BFG Scorcher (Black) (2 need replaced)
Turbo SX MBC
Greddy Counter weight Shift knob
Crushed BOV
Replaced Injector seals
one injector replaced (By KOU, Thanks)
Replaced Steering Wheel

Apexi SAFC

Stock clutch just installed (Still in break in period)

Runs Strong....

I have my used SPEC Stage II Pressure plate still good not damaged, just removed due to bad clutch disk

Have the factory wheels and tires

Custom enclosure in hatch area for 3 10" woofers included

CD player, Amp and subs not included (possibly factory stereo available)

Standard minor rust on passenger rear wheel well, rear driver I have fixed and primered the spot.. I have the new matched paint, just haven't repainted it.

I have some pics can take more pm me your email....or tell me how to upload them.

$3000 OBO Let me know

Thanks
The Iron Goat
Damn, I knew I should have waited for a good deal like this instead of buying the car I'm in. Seems like a good price for all the goodies.
turbohcar
Bump for a clean car! I've seen you drive by, but always in the other direction.
JMoushon
Sounds like a nice car! Good luck with the sale. Please note that this is only my opinion based on prior experience, but being a FWD, you may want to consider parting. I'm sure if you try, you could find someone to buy it, but with all that you have invested in the car, and it seems like a lot, you may get more out of it in pieces. Just a thought.
SCCA Stang
how much would you sell the speaker enclosure for???

how many miles on the engine/head???

is the engine the original 6-bolt???

if you part the car out, how much for the engine (in long block form)???

email me with pics of everything please: bvollmer80@yahoo.com
wntsom4
I've had a couple people ask about parting out the car but I'd prefer not too, if I can't find the right buyer I'll keep the car.

The Enclosure is sealed to the floor, it covers the spare tire well.. I currently have 3 JL 10W0's in it and they sound decent... I just need more power... It's not perminate but it's a pain to get out and then re-seal. It's covered in vynal.

The engine since I got it back has maybe 18-20k on it. I don't know the exact milage but it been over a year now.

As far as being the original block I asume it is but I dont' know that for a fact. I have a JDM vale cover but I dont' know if it's JDM motor..I don't have the cyclone intake, I believe the turbo says TD05H, I'll verify this tongiht. If anybody know's how to tell if it's a JDM motor please let me know.
natedogg
The JDM motor is identical to the USDM motor except for the extremely small possibility of a 16g turbo and 510cc injectors, and the larger possibility of the cyclone intake manifold.

USDM, JDM, it doesn't really matter, they'll both perform the same.
wntsom4
Is there anything specifically I can look at to show the size of my turbo? Like I said I swear it says TDO5H on the turbo but I'll verify that tonight, but I dnon't know if that means anything.
natedogg
You can tell by popping the intake pipe off the turbo. If all the compressor fins look identical, its a 14b. If every other fin looks different than the one before it, its a 16g.
crumes
pm sent
Taxiwardance
Please send pics to taxiwardance@hotmail.com
wntsom4
Email sent of the only pictures I have right now..

It's posted on CII

http://www.centralillinoisimports.org/foru...47085#post47085
wntsom4
QUOTE (Taxiwardance @ May 18 2005, 10:26 PM)
Please send pics to taxiwardance@hotmail.com

Pictures sent to email, will try to post on CII if I can get it to work.
wntsom4
Added some current pictures to my garage
wntsom4
Clean the car up and did some roaming around town for some cool photo ops.. Added to my my garae photos... Gives you a goods idea of what this car looks like.
turbohcar
Nice car! I'm curious, where did you take those pictures next to the factory? That looks like an awesome background.
wntsom4
Downtown Bloomington
wntsom4
Anyone interested, shoot me a price I'm willing to bargin.
The Iron Goat
My brother might be interested. Let me talk to him about it, and I'll get back to you.
wntsom4
Pm Sent
NOMIEZVR4
I'll buy your car. E-mail me your contact info at urdamslow@hotmail.com. I am very interested.
wntsom4
I have sent you an email. Thanks

Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.