Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s: 300zx n/a
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
TSiwrx
i havent been here in a while, but i might as well see if anybody is interested.

this car is my baby. its a black pearl '91 Nissan 300zx T-tops, 2 seater. 5 speed n/a. 76k.
mods include: custom rear speakers, custom white interior, Nismo pedals (not just covers), pioneer head unit ported/polished heads, ported intake manifolds, bored throttle bodies, Nismo cams, Nismo valve springs, HKS/K&N intake system, custom catback exhaust, Nismo short shift kit, nismo clutch and flywheel, Nismo springs, VERY rare '99 JDM rear wing, nismo thermostat, front adj. upper control arms, and finally rear stb.
new things include, rebuilt heads,(the previous owner did not get the mandatory 60k maintenence done and the t belt slipped on me and screwed up the heads bad) so new head gaskets plus all new misc. gaskets, new valves, new timing belt, new battery, new ceramic brake pads. body is in prett good condition, average road wear for its age. has been stored winters, synthetic oil changed every 3k miles. only 93 octane used. the car runs and performs beautifully, a true drivers car. car has NEVER been abused, always driven respectfully, and is capable of 25mpg. options include leather seats, pwr drivers seat, windows and locks (alpine security system) rear LSD, new rear tires. everything on the car works perfectly rite down to the auto climate control.
im attempting to sell because i have wanted a wrx forever and i drove an STi today and im hooked.
im asking 9000obo. thats just my starting price, seriously make me an offer and ill see what i can do. im pretty willing to negotiate. the only pics i have can be found here: myZ32 thanks a lot, my email, should you wish to use it is wrxukv@yahoo.com
soccerdude61587
9000 is gonna be tough to get but im sure you can get somewhere around there. Its a very nice car!

Checks wallet man its empty sad.gif
TSiwrx
i know its not gonna go for that much, but im willing to negotiate lower, i got the dealership on the phone and i want the wrx asap so as soon as somebody says the right price its theirs. so make an offer.

btw soccerdude, you still got that old turbo i gave you?
soccerdude61587
yup still sittin around here.

Whats the special price because I have always loved your Z.

-Ryan
TSiwrx
um well im not sure, i know for a fact how much ive put into it, but you never get out what you put in, i will not go lower than $7500. it kills me to sell it for that much but i guess i would if i had too.

and that turbo, are you gonna use it, cuz the original owner wanted to know if he could get it back.
TSiwrx
nobody knows anybody that could be interested? dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.