Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1gawd 4sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
SCCA Stang
Manito??? who are you selling this for?
JMoushon
Saw this car in person today. Owner is detail oriented and meticulous with care. Dead stock unmolested 1ga. Interior super clean, exterior immaculate. Worth every bit of the asking price. If I had $3700, it'd be in my garage right now. White with sunroof, cloth interior, good tires.
dstock22
Could I get some pictures please to dstock22@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dylan
JMoushon
Pics do not exist of this car. Nor would they do it justice. If you're interested, expect to go see the car, and if you want to buy, it expect to pay full asking price. It's that clean.
awd4kicks
Wow this is like watching an info mercial with the dinamic selling-for-Tommy-duo! Hahaha

Seriously, if Tommy says it's a clean car (and he has) then it's nicer than most with respect to it's age obviously.
JMoushon
...and me.
JMoushon
I'll have her come pick it up. Don't clean it though. I want it back dirty.
dstock22
Really interested, would it be possible to come see it/purchase it tomorrow?
dstock22
Nevermind, just got ahold of him and the price is $3,800 firm.
kapoosh
what happened? you guys talked it up so much, the price went up!
dstock22
-Sold-

I am the new owner... biggrin.gif

Just waiting on the title to come back then I am gonna go pick up my new ride. You guys weren't lying when you said how clean it was. He has smoked out the rear and front lights, it looks so good. Can't wait until he gets that title and I can start driving it around.
dstock22
He said he would come down to my house and personally beat my ass if I put a body kit or huge wing on the car... Made me like the guy right away, biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.