Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $$$$$$$$$$$
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills
xian 1g
once again sweet ass video bad ass sound track spy... keep them coming... when kou is back up, i'm going to try and start hosting them there...

start playing with compression at 22 megs you're killing a lot of your viewers... share your glory with all of them.
dstock22
Pick up the pieces.... laugh.gif

Nice work Spy, as always.
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (image4you2see @ Jun 3 2005, 03:08 PM)
You need a place to host your videos for free go here! http://www.streetfire.net/default.aspx

It is what all the people are using these day's!

I am beginning to think that I am just retarded when it comes to computers these days... I can not seem to open and view or even save a video from this, what looks to be cool, web site..... please help me image4you2see.
mitsu90
great vid, love the call out at the end
kapoosh
as always, spy calls people out when his cars not running!
awd4kicks
Awesome work spy! We need to get some more of the footage out of the vault and onto the net. biggthumpup.gif
black92_tsi_awd
Excellant video...

Has to be the best call out I've seen! biggthumpup.gif
kapoosh
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Jun 6 2005, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (kapoosh @ Jun 4 2005, 07:25 PM)
as always, spy calls people out when his cars not running!

Always defined,

Web definitions for always

at all times; all the time and on every occasion; "I will always be there to help you"; "always arrives on time"; "there is always some pollution in the air"; "ever hoping to strike it rich"; "ever busy" .

I will always call people out and I will always have cars that are broken.

YOU however are the one making such bold statements as, and I quote...

"I keep hearing about all these FAST dsm's, but have yet to ever encounter one."

Hense, part of the reason the spyrocket is coming home. Since NO ONE on here save nate has stepped up and showed you, in your infinite racing experience, what the true power of the 4g63T is all about, I will.... Along with the power of my delapitated lt1.

I'm well aware that fast dsms exsist. I've just yet to see one run in person. I'm just waiting for someone to show what all the hype is about!

I played with nate's evo when i was stock, i think i'd put up a MUCH better fight now.
wortdog
Kapoosh, I'd come out and play if you were ever around this area, or BN had another event. They sure seem to have dried up recently.
NOMIEZVR4
vid isn't working for me spy... sad.gif
xian 1g
go to divx.com and download the latest free version of divx.
natedogg
QUOTE (kapoosh @ Jun 6 2005, 04:52 PM)
I played with nate's evo when i was stock, i think i'd put up a MUCH better fight now.

Maybe after you get some of that 'warranty' work done. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.