Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1G Eagle AWD Talon
DSMCentral > Classifieds > WTB / GB
soccerdude61587
A friend of mine is tired of having front wheel drive traction problems, so he is on the hunt for an AWD. It has to be sunroof, 5 speed, and a talon. Preferred the black/grey color combo and leather interior. Would also like the 4 bolt. Has cash burning a hole in his wallet and wants to be able to launch without care.
dstock22
http://www.dsmcentral.com/invision/index.p...owtopic=3138&s=

He has pics on request aswell, it is the black/gray(silver) combo and leather. If he can live without the sunroof, then this should be pretty much perfect.
AWD DSM 1
Sunroof can always be added...
soccerdude61587
Yea but he is looking to transplant his built motor over. cool.gif He has $$$ NOW!
blacktalon95
1995 talon tsi awd 5 speed sunroof black with grey leather

im willing to sell the car as a shell or with the transmission and x-case with it.

email me a offer to ZurekRacing@hotmail.com if you are interested the body has around 80k on it

-Damian

forgot to mention this car has 4-bolt lsd rearend and has the 95 eprom ecu
lawngsx
1994 GSX black/black leather and sunroof. Has a freshly rebuilt motor with some goodies but it sounds like that'd be of no use to your friend so he could sell it. 4bolt rear, Shepracing tranny, basically new ACT 2600 clutch, 24x12x3" fmic, 780cc injectors, chipped for the injectors and other goodies on the chip, GM MAF as a blow thru, Tial external wastegate and bov, full 3" exhaust w/3"long O2 housing, etc.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.