Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parts for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
zacd
i've got a car sitting about ready to go to the chipper. does anybody want anything off of it? motor and tranny are gone. interior is pretty much there with the exception of the front seats and a few things here and there. let me know
mitsu90
how much for the windsheild?
black92_tsi_awd
Did it have air?

I need part of the harness...I need the plug for the A/C temperature sensor.
zacd
hey i forgot i posted this and so i'm a little behind. i have the car until sometime this afternoon, so i can still pull things from it today.

i would give you the windshield real cheap if you removed it, i would do it but i haven't ever removed one before and dont think it sounds like an easy task. $30 and its yours

yes it does have air. what harness are you talking about? if you could explain where its at, i could pull it off. all the wire harnesses are intact yet. you can have it. if your close, i'll deliver it for $10, or i could ship and you pay me the cost of that by paypal or something

call me on my cell if you can think of anything else. i will be out there most of today and probably wont be getting online.
241-1252
zacd
i have the car another day yet. maybe longer, not sure, so anything anybody is interested in, let me know.
black92_tsi_awd
The plug is in the thermostat housing. Plug visible here: http://members.shaw.ca/dsm.1000q/Engineprimer/1G/tstat.htm

Guess I should have specified, it for a 1g car-92.

Live in Yates City, work in Peoria. Could meet and pick it up.
zacd
sorry... i dont have that. it went with the motor.

if you are wondering, car is a 92 eclipse. black. most body parts in decent shape except some paint is sanded off or something.
eclipgst
Did it have a spoiler on it and if not how much do you want for the deck lid?
zacd
QUOTE (eclipgst @ Jun 24 2005, 09:48 PM)
Did it have a spoiler on it and if not how much do you want for the deck lid?

there is no spoiler. i dont know, what do you think is a fair price?
eclipgst
junk yard wants 25 for the deck lid and rear glass so i will give you 20 if thats fair.
zacd
thats fine with me. how are you going to go about getting this? the car is 5 miles north of delavan, which im sure you have no clue where thats at, so more or less about 15 minutes south from pekin. or for a little more i can bring it to pekin, east peoria, or somewhere within that distance range.
eclipgst
i will give you 30 if you can bring the glass and deck lid to morton pretty much the hatch is what im talking about. You can call me at any time, im up pretty late. My number is 309-303-8404 and my name is chris. If you wanna call me i can tell you where i live and work something out. Oh and what color is the hatch?
mitsu90
how much for the whole car?
zacd
car is gone already.
mitsu90
damn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.