Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: junk tranny/good 14b
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
I finally got around to taking the stock 145k transmission out of my car. There is a quarter sized hole in the casing from an exploded center differential. Shifting is rougher than desirable. Other than that center casing, the center differential, and worn synchros, it's good for parts. $20 takes it SOLD

I've also got a good 14b for sale. Picked up from Spy in good condition. No shaft play, no bent fins, and minor exhaust housing cracks. Ran good from what I'm told. $100

I've also got that 7-bolt FWD Fidanza new in box as posted before. $175 Firm
turbohcar
Not only do you take the tranny, you've taken my heart Dan. wub.gif blink.gif
black92_tsi_awd
AHHH...young love, isn't it beautiful biggrin.gif
turbohcar
To add to the list, I've also got a 1G FWD 5spd transmission.

Shifting is stiffer than one would like but it also doesn't have any lube in it either. I picked it out of the core pile at one of the shops in town while I was dropping parts off so it's probably only good for parts. It's a mystery whether or not it's a turbo trans or not so take it at your own risk.

$10 picked up, $20 delivered in the area
ALREADY DEMOLISHED
turbohcar
Just found out that the FWD transmission is locked up. It will not move in any gear. If no one replies wanting it before 10AM tomorrow I'm going to take it apart and use the input shaft as a clutch alignment tool.
turbohcar
Any takers on the turbo and flywheel? At this point I'm considering all spyballers.
turbohcar
Lowballers of America, here's your chance!!! Both items left have been reduced.

Fidanza Aluminum flywheel
$50!!!

14B turbo in great condition, no shaft play
$50!!!!

come and get 'em while they're hot. I need both out of here ASAP.

KOU, might you take these in on trade? I know I need some parts from you guys.

1-800-531-4684
Mitsu 77
I'll take the flywheel biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
Pickup available at 2102 South Bunn Street Bloomington, IL or I can ship for a little extra $.
badbu68
I'll take the 14b!
turbohcar
You want to buy it back spyguy?

Don't make me whip out my super double secret weapon on you. Put Frank 3 on the GST. Even if I don't beat you, I'll know about where I need to be. But trust me, you're in for a surprise either way. cool.gif
turbohcar
Money talks on the offers. To the PM's!

Spy's got dibs on the 14b and Mitsu 77's got dibs on the flywheel.
NOMIEZVR4
I WANT THE FLYWHEEL. Give me the paypal address. Whats the condition of the flywheel??

I want the turbo also, the 14b..if both are not taken yet
turbohcar
14b is already sold.

Flywheel is pending.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.