Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 91 Laser RS-T
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
cjk123
Well due to complications i'm going to be forced to either sell this car or begin parting it out. I'm a college student/working 60 hours a week during the summer time. As many of you know dsms tend to kinda kill you in the reliability area. I am going to be forced to buy another car. My alternator belt just snapped a few days ago, luckily it came of cleanly and didnt get tangled up. So I will be putting a new belt on tomorrow and driving it until it either sells or i purchase a new car and then start sripping down the laser. It does have some problems but does run and the tranny is actually in good condition. Has a pretty new clutch....under 10k on it. Has a few goodies with it but i took some stuff off and sold them when i ran real low on money at school last year. But it has Stage 3 TMO eprom ecu still in it. Autometer boost gauge w/ vent pod, manual boost con, 2g exhaust manifold, kris 144 intake pipe, k&n filter, hacked 1g mass, 2g tb elbow. I might be leaving a couple things out but im not really sure. Anyway just feeling things out as far as offers for the whole car go as well as what i can see as far as beginning to part it out before i decide which way to go with it.
cjk123
Parting out...let me know what you want and we'll agree to a price. Just PM me
MidwestDSM
$20, whole car
SCCA Stang
pm sent
zishanmalik
PM sent!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.