Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1990 laser/fwd talon partout
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
redleader36
Hey guys!
We just completely disassembled a 1990 talon for parts. The frame, suspension, turbo and engine are gone but there are plenty of parts left in my garage.

FWD tranny that grinds in 2nd
White hood
White driver side fender
Complete tan interior including dash and seats
Complete hvac system including blowers, ac compressor, evaporator etc.
2 intake manifolds
Any electronics from the interior
Automatic seatbelts
Black spoiler
Dash panel with 135k on odometer
Pass. cv shaft
Flip-up headlights and motors (white)

I have another fwd Laser that is getting parted out as well (engine already gone) so if there is any other FWD part you need that you don't see here, just ask.
turbohcar
What's the interior like? I need the two rear seat side panels that cover up the rear speakers.
mitsu90
got the windsheild? if so will it fit ia 92?
turbohcar
I'll look for one while I'm at work tomorrow. Maybe I can find you one you won't have to take out to begin with.
mitsu90
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Jul 18 2005, 07:34 PM)
I'll look for one while I'm at work tomorrow. Maybe I can find you one you won't have to take out to begin with.

biggthumpup.gif let me know
redleader36
both of my windshields are cracked, sorry
also i have those rear panels with the speaker covers in tan and in dark grey. both pairs are in pretty good shape with just minor scratches and scuffing. I'll let them go for $20 shipped.
turbohcar
I was actually thinking of picking them up. All the ones I've got are scuffed around the bottom of the window. PM with your location and I'll see if I can pick them up. Thanks

BTW, Mitsu90, I can get you a windshield for $125.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.