Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $1000 90 dsm fwd turbo 84k miles, needs turbo
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
badbu68
I'm tired of this darkening my driveway as I have been fucking with my civic forever. I bought a new ecu and recapped it, replaced intake gasket, and replaced the valvecover seals. The turbo is blown and pushes all sorts of oil through the intake fowling the plugs. The car is maroon with typical clearcoat issues on the roof/trunk, interior is tan and pretty decent. Front bumper is cracked. I have a 3" downpipe for it as well.

Pick me up before I change my mind.
turbohcar
Someone needs to buy it up and pickup jvb's turbo for $100. Hellofa deal for $1100.
AWD DSM 1
Pics?
MidwestDSM
if you've still got it in a couple weeks ill probably come snag the slut
xian 1g
thinking of joining the darkside, again, nick?
turbohcar
God I hope so. I miss little Nicky.
MidwestDSM
Thinking about it. I miss power steering.
MidwestDSM
still got it? I'm sourcing a turbo for it if I can work out the deal.
badbu68
It's still in my driveway.
jvb6806
nick once you finally get another DSM we can have our race smile.gif. still think you will beat me from a roll?
turbohcar
I know Spy has one he's willing to part with.
MidwestDSM
QUOTE (jvb6806 @ Aug 2 2005, 07:34 AM)
nick once you finally get another DSM we can have our race smile.gif. still think you will beat me from a roll?

I don't think I can beat anything from a roll in a car I've never driven, besides, that talk was a year and 10psi ago.
scrapin_frame
joe, hit me up on this. let me know if ya still got it, i may come check it out. you can get me on aim: sly426 or yahoo: scrapin_frame
i have a gst lined up but i prefer to start with something that is running as i need a running car asap cuz i start school this week
badbu68
tis sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.