Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 15in Drag Slicks
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
These ones are not to be confused with the last set that I posted on CII. These ones are substantially smaller in tread width but just enough to be good for say, a sport compact.

Mickey Thompson ET Drags (not to be confused with ET Streets)
26x8.5 wide x 15in size rim
These have only 6 passes on them and are in very good condition. I've seen them in person and they are in good shape. They were ran on a Grand National Regal and were dismounted for wider replacements.

Tires come without tubes and without wheels (tires only). Great for that FWD monster you may be building in your garage. Price is set at $200, they go for $375 new. Seller will not ship so you agree to pickup when buying.

All you'd really have to do to make them work on a FWD DSM would be to buy tubes (to run super low pressure in the tires) and get a set of 15 inch steelies off of a 1G 1.8L car or a 2G RS car. Buy 'em up!
turbohcar
I would have to agree, your rubbers are hugemungous.
turbohcar
I know one of you FWD guys is hurting for traction. Pickup is available all weekend through a friend if you want them for Cordova, even though I'll be in Carbondale. PM me for more info.
turbohcar
Bueler?......Bueler??? Anybody? James you dirty slutcake I know you need a set of these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.