Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1g parts still for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
cjk123
14b turbo...$90...still spools up and pulls good
2g tb elbow 15 bucks and comes w/ the upper piping converted to fit the 2g elbow
walbro 255 lpfp for 45
2g exhaust manifold 60
autometer boost gage for 20 w/ center vent dual gauge pod
hacked 1g mass w/ k&n filter (filter could prally use a lil cleaning) 40
1g intercooler 20 no known leaks
1g throttle body 35
1 g intake manifold 20
1g bov w/ connector pipe 40
TMO stage three chipped eprom ecu 265
blue top 450 cc injectors 50 for the set
Also have all the sensors off the engine and everything of the sort. Prices will follow the partern above...cheap.
mitsu90
QUOTE (cjk123 @ Aug 8 2005, 08:15 PM)
2g tb elbow 15 bucks and comes w/ the upper piping converted to fit the 2g elbow

is the pipe a hard pipe?
cjk123
No its just modded to fit the 2g elbow
MidwestDSM
I may be interested in a couple things, but it won't be for a few more days/couple weeks most likely.
turbohcar
Hehehehe, Nick you're a sucker for the dark side ^^^^. Bought a car yet?
MidwestDSM
of course not. Big pay day is still a few days away.
SCCA Stang
I might be interested in the Eprom ECU if you still have it in November
zishanmalik
i will take the fuel pump.

Please call me so we can arrange immediate pickup/payment.

773.744.9696 or you can email me at ZishanMalik1@yahoo.com
xian 1g
bump for the good prices chris. biggthumpup.gif
zishanmalik
still waiting for a reply?
black92_tsi_awd
2G exhaust manifold have any cracks?
zishanmalik
Already called dibs on the manifold

Anyhow Chris I am still waiting for this guy to get back to me and I'll have an answer for you soon.

Thanks
Zishan

P.S. Feel free to call me in case you find anyone coming my direction
zishanmalik
i just realized your only two and half hours away. I may just drive down there. Call you tomorrow.

thanks.
akamiami
I've got a 2g manifold no cracks if you're interested chris. Same price plus shipping or no shipping if you can wait till the 29th when I'm back in town.
ryan
ill buy your turbo if it is still avalible
The Iron Goat
Hey, Ryan GET A CLUE AND USE THE EXCHANGE!!!!! QUIT RESURRECTING ALL THES OLD FS POSTS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! I know this will be locked and/or deleted, but this is like the fourth or fifth time you've violated the rules.
natedogg
Ryan, I think we've been pretty fair here considering this is the fifth time you've done this. Since you're new here, and obviously still learning the rules, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Please stop bringing old FS threads back from the dead before repercussions become necessary. If you are interested in any items on these OLD FS threads please PM the thread starter. Thanks from your friendly DSMCentral Mod staff. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.