Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 3" evo cb
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
akamiami
I have a 3" catback for an evo. It's stainless with no muffler or resonator, just a nice bright dynomax tip to keep thing _looking_ normal. As for the sound, well it's a 3" exhaust, use your imagination. Suggestion: Justify it to Dawn by saying that you'll get better gas mileage.....not that I'm targeting any potential buyers or anything.

I've also got a set of 264/272 cams for the evo. HK$. Again, you'll get better gas mileage as long as you keep it out of boost. After that, you might as well put a siphon in your gas tank, sure.

Make me an offer on these parts if you've got the nuts to man up and accept that you're inevitably going to spend a lot of money modifying your car and so it might as well be sooner than later.

These parts are used, though they were always treated with humanity and the dignity they deserve. I do not condone the derision of anthropomorphized evo modifications, for to do so, would betray my own inhumanity and social disregard.
eclipgst
do you still have the hks cams for the gsx or are these the same ones. Because if so i want them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.