Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 89 GSX600F Katana *1300*
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
NOMIEZVR4
I have for sale a 1989 Suzuki Katana GSX600F. :-) The Bike has 19k on it. The title is original and clean.

Some background information on the bike. I purchased this bike not too long ago and brought it home to an angry mother. She said either the bike stays or she stays..well, from the listing of this ad it should be pretty clear whats staying and whats going..:-)

For the limited time that I've had this bike, its been an absolute blast! This would be the perfect bike for a beginner who is looking to hone his biking skills. Although it says its an 89 I still think it looks pretty good considering how old it is. The tires are in good shape and the bike also has a Vance and Hines supersport system. It sounds really nice!

Although mechanically the bike is sound, there are a few visual blemishes. As seen from the pictures the bike has been dropped before. The previous owner dropped it on his leg and sold it to me. He stated that it was from a slow roll. Although the scratch marks appear to be severe, they are only surface scratches will be fixed before selling the bike.

With a new rearview mirror and a good wax job this will be a pristine bike for a happy new owner. Thanks for the time. To contact me you can call me at my house at 773-761-8785 or you can call my cell and ask for Nomie 773-440-0915 Thanks

Also my email address is gmoham2@uic.edu

haunter
so wishing I had cash to spare
akamiami
I've got to be honest, I've been giving some thought to this bike. But....I'm more in the market for a ducati monster dark though this would be a much more affordable alternative.

How about I spyball you with a 500 offer?
NOMIEZVR4
sorry guys, i just sold the bike, thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.