Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2003 EVO *LOCAL SHOP* FOR SALE
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
TotalEclipse97
2003 evo 93xx miles nice silver....dealership/car salesman is asking $22k.

i can vouch for the not-typical used car salesman ship of this guy. he goes to our local church and he's super nice. just thought i'd give y'all a heads up on it...if you're interested
TotalEclipse97
PM sent
mitsu90
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Sep 14 2005, 07:20 PM)
pass on contact info to me please

thought you gave u on the evo and wanted a supra huh.gif
240drift
that and thats a KILLER deal on an EVO
TotalEclipse97
he's not haggard or anything...umm....i don't have a clue. he's got white hair haha but it's not like he's ready to croak. mid-60's??? total guess
Kazz5
I know you know your stuff, spy, but check up on the VIN...
TotalEclipse97
total mistake on my behalf...2003....i was told the wrong year. still only 9xxx miles on it, sunroof, non-leather seats, enkiel rims, what looks like projector headlights?? not sure if they're HID or not. PM for his cell number. i'm going to stop by and talk to him around 530/6ish tonight. so email me any questions you want asked. i'll be checking my mail all day during work (don't tell)
akamiami
if it's an 03 it's got the goods you're looking for D. Just figure it'll need clutch and tires, but even so, it's a good price. I wish I had known you were still close to buying. I just had a bud trade his white 03 in for 19 with mods. but it had 34K.
TotalEclipse97
with 9k miles it shouldn't need a new clutch should it?
natedogg
Evo clutches are something of an enigma. Some last quite a while, others don't make it to 5K. What sucks about it is Mitsu doesn't cover it under warranty no matter how few miles are on it.
TotalEclipse97
that's pretty pathetic
TotalEclipse97
i talked to the dealer. turns out that it's a friends car that he's just advertising. so state sales tax doesn't go to the dealership since it's private sale. he's extremely knowledgable about mitsubishi's ....i quote "i hear they're really fast". anyways ahha shoot a pm my way if anyone interested
Shaun@AMS
whats the word on this? still available?
TotalEclipse97
still sitting there...right next to a newer silver z28 with some stripes

interested?
Shaun@AMS
yes, where is it located at? i may have to take a drive out to look at it.
TotalEclipse97
Mahomet (west of champaign)

Hatchers CARS

at the corner of the Rt. 150 and Rt. 47 intersection

call me 217-493-1705 if you need directions or any other info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.