Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 91 talon tsi awd
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
TURBOWHT

Pic of the new front mount and hood.

I am wanting 4500 FIRM. this is a steal. i have over 7500 in the car. ready to start a new project, I am in college now and have no time for it

I am selling my 91 talon tsi awd. I have tons of mods done.

* 6 bolt motor, 4 bolt rear end
* ams rebuilt tranny.
* 4 spyder center diff.\
* garrett to4E 6o trim, 100 miles on turbo.
* fp 2 cams
* internally gated
* sbr ported manifold, 200 miles.
* thermal 3 inch exhaust
* 3 inch downpipe
* extreme psi front mount i/c
* dejon short rount i/c piping
* greddy type s bov
* act 2600 clutch
* fidanza flywheel.
* 3 inch gm mass air flow sensor.
* extreme motorsports air filter
* 680cc nippon denso injectors
* aeromotive fpr, stainless steal lines.
* eprom ecu, with stage 3 chip from keydiver. 5500 2 step etc, etc
* boost gauge and egt gauge
* s-afc 1
* hks type 0 turbo timer.
* 2g shift knob.
* new timing belt
* new timing belt tensioner
* water pump
* walbro 255 fuel pump( rewired)
* balance shafts eliminated
* slimline fan.
* egr blocked off
* carbon fiber hood.
* brand new dunlop tires.

Being installed now are arp head studs and 4 layer mitsu steel head gasket.

* all emblems have been taken off.
*oil changes and fluids. i have always ran mobil1 10w-30. I have used this car as my daily driver for 2 years.

now the not so good,Everything in the back has been stripped.And same way underneath the hood. the ac and power steering has been removed. and does have some rust on the drivers side quarter panel.
Im probably forgetting stuff, if i think of anything else i will add it. I also have pics of it, if you are serious and have money email me, if not dont waste my time. thank you derek
TURBOWHT
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Sep 23 2005, 03:49 PM)
The pics show a gm maf, but the list stated a 2gmas?>

whoops, i should of reread, everything from the last time i posted my car! i have done more mods, since the last time i tryed selling my car, so i forgot to change things thanks.

And i havnt got the evo quit yet, i need to sell this first. Im so excieted.
TURBOWHT
Oh and battery is in the trunk, and it has a battery cut off switch, witch i havnt gotten wired up yet, but it is in the stock key whole place, so i didnt have to hack anything up. and like i said, i have all the interior for the inside, and the stock exhaust manifold, the 2g mas and a bunch of other stock parts that will also come with the car. stock chips for the ecu, and everything else i can find laying around.

here is a pic of the cut off switch, and other pics.

TURBOWHT
It also has a data logger cable and come with a colored screen palm pilot. with a house charger for the palm.

Would also meet someone half way if they were interested in buying the car.

maintence mods inlcude. Brand new water pump, bpr7es spark plugs, timing belt changed less then 1000 miles ago, with a new hydrolic tensioner. new seals in the rear differential. oil changed regularly. same with tranny fluid. brand new lifetime warrenty alternator, new starter. 8 month old battery. new brakes pads put on.
SCCA Stang
QUOTE (TURBOWHT @ Sep 23 2005, 04:35 PM)
It also has a data logger cable and come with a colored screen palm pilot. with a house charger for the palm.

Would also meet someone half way if they were interested in buying the car.

maintence mods inlcude. Brand new water pump, bpr7es spark plugs, timing belt changed less then 1000 miles ago, with a new hydrolic tensioner. new seals in the rear differential. oil changed regularly. same with tranny fluid. brand new lifetime warrenty alternator, new starter. 8 month old battery. new brakes pads put on.

how much for the palm and data logger cable by it-self???
TURBOWHT
Im wanting to sell everything together, sorry.
TURBOWHT
Do you think i should just part my car out??? or do you think it would just be a hassle, and a waste of time?
mitsu90
QUOTE (TURBOWHT @ Sep 24 2005, 01:10 PM)
Do you think i should just part my car out??? or do you think it would just be a hassle, and a waste of time?

it would be a shame sad.gif
Taxiwardance
Damn nice car! Dont let that baby go to pieces.

Id put it up on ebay, reserve of 6500

I have seen a couple fairly modded 1g's go on ebay for a pretty decent amount.
TURBOWHT
Idk the back is completely gutted, i mean i do have everything for it still, its just not in. and since it has some rust, im thinking it will be no where near that.
TURBOWHT
gauging interest in parting it out, if alot of people are interested in parts, im going to part it. see for sale section for parts and prices. thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.