Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 92 honda civic hatch
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
TURBOWHT
The car is a black/charcoal. It has pleather interior, driver side seat is ripped at the bottom. The body is in pretty good condition minor dents, and only a small spot of rust on the drivers side quarter panel. I have had this car since i was 13. It is a hx, But the rings went bad, and sat for the longest time, now it has a d16a6 motor in it, and is currently my daily driver, the car has 125000 miles on the shell. Im not sure about the motor, but it runs good.

Has clear turn signals, and euro tail lights, and has some kind of muffler on it. It also has nuespeed lowering springs. does have a/c but needs recharged. everything else works. Will have new brake pads put on it tom. and had brand new alternator. Has a pioneer cd player, and carbon fiber gauge bezel. I am selling the car for 2000. Will get better pictures of it tom. but here is one so you get the idea. I DO HAVE the stock taillights for it and it will soon have a stock exhaust, and has brand new brake pads put on.
TURBOWHT
Here are more pics, sorry it started raining when i was taking them. Oh and i also got the matching rims like the back for the front.

Ok and there is 2 little rust spots, the one is a little worse then i thought, but it still isnt bad, IMO compared to the other hatches i have seen.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.