Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: !!! parting out my car !!!
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
TURBOWHT
Here it is ladies and gents. Im parting out my car. All these prices are pretty firm, but if you really want to argue or dont think it is a good price, let me know, might be able to work something out with you.
Everything has got to go. Gauging interest before i start selling stuff. so post or pm me if you want anything. For anything not on the list, like headlight motors, to a/c stuff to power steering stuff, please pm me. I can also get pics of most of the stuff. everything is still on the car and put together. but please buy my stuff. have any questions please ask. thanks Dont waste my time, if your not serious about buying anything or dont have the money.

The balance shafts have been eliminated in the motor also.

SOLD ITEMS

Tranny
xfer case
rear end
FMIC
cams
turbo
bov
90GSX
If you end up parting out the car, can I get the rubber elbow going to the gas tank from the filler hose, if you can get it without ripping it? thanks
akamiami
good prices.
TURBOWHT
QUOTE (akamiami @ Sep 25 2005, 02:09 AM)
good prices.

thank you, They are priced to sell. hopefully, if not going on ebay.
turbohcar
DIBS on the logger! What's your flavor? Check, cash, money order, or credit card?
mitsu90
would you sell the drivers read brake assembly?
TURBOWHT
I would, but i already got the shell sold. sorry.
mitsu90
damn sad.gif
zishanmalik
ALright i will take the

- thermal 3" exhaust
- 680 cc

you want me to paypal you or hand you the cash when i come pick it up?

Zishan Malik
ZishanMalik1@yahoo.com
TURBOWHT
JUSt bring the cash when you pick it up, im going to take it off and ill send you pics. DO you have msn messenger or aim so i could talk to you adn send you the pics easily?
turbohcar
This is pretty depressing.... but so exciting at the same time!
TURBOWHT
QUOTE (zishanmalik @ Sep 27 2005, 05:44 AM)
ALright i will take the

- thermal 3" exhaust
- 680 cc

you want me to paypal you or hand you the cash when i come pick it up?

Zishan Malik
ZishanMalik1@yahoo.com

zishan, do you really want my exhaust or what, you have been posting on other boards you want diffrent exhaust, I got it off, and gave it a little cleaning, and got most of the dirt off, here are some pics. sorry, i took it when i got it off wich was right as it got dark. It comes with the downpipe i had on the car also. let me know.

zishanmalik
if your referring to this,

http://www.dragsource.com/board/viewtopic....6647&highlight=

then I understand where your coming from, but yeah man i want the exhaust. I wasn't sure if you were gonna reply, but now that you have heres some reassurance

Derek, should I start writing your name on the bills? tongue.gif

Ever since trader has went down its been so hard to find an exhaust. At times I have been so frustrated because people just dont wanna sell their exhausts. people just dont respond to my posts. I have been looking for an exhaust for ever, its insane.

I am free during the week to come and pick it up.

my aim name is "ZishanMalik" << how original, right. but I am honestly not on aim a whole lot. I have my phone on my all the time, thats why i just perfer people call me, that way even if miss their call, I can just call back. I'll try and be on aim more.

I understand that its a thermal R&D catback fitted to a custom made downpipe. is that right?

I can come out before saturday or after sunday. but i perfer after sunday.

Thanks for the quick response
NOMIEZVR4
hahahaha..omg zishan, damn you are a crazy fool!! biggrin.gif
turbohcar
Noticed you've got an aftermarket radiator in there. What brand and how much?
TURBOWHT
I dont think its aftermarket. Im pretty sure its stock, and i wouldnt sell, it to anyone, because, It has a small hole at the top. SO i woudnt sell it to anyone, unless they really needed one.
turbohcar
It looked like it had a metal end-tank and none of the DSM triplets ever had a radiator with metal end-tanks, they were always plastic. Thanks for the info though!
TURBOWHT
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Sep 28 2005, 02:34 PM)
Ill take the fuel pump, pm me an address and amount.

Sorry spy, but i have decided to keep it for the evo. Ill get an updated list up of what all i have left, within the next couple of hours.
TURBOWHT
Oh then you can have it for 20 bucks, and ill even pay the shipping.

New list of all the parts i have left is up.
turbohcar
You dog!
TURBOWHT
I was just kidding, im not going to get rid of it, expecially not that cheap sorry fellas . sad.gif
turbohcar
Stilling parting out?

I'm needing an ECU almost as bad as Spy needs a change of underpants.
TURBOWHT
Ecu is already sold. sorry
turbohcar
Hah! You're dreaming again Dan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.