mitsu90
here's another vid of the AMS EVO beating up a ZO6

Click here to see Video
mitsu90
yeah I think it was suka hara raceway park huh.gif
TotalEclipse97
wow....i'm inspired to get money to buy an evo haha
Kazz5
I don't know which vid that is. But on EvoM there's a thread about an AMS Evo8 runnin' 9.6 @ 150mph ...
mitsu90
thats what they run in the first video image posted
Kazz5
Here's the thread from EvoM: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?threadid=161175
mitsu90
yup thats the same vid image posted
natedogg
You can definitely see how all the accumulated DSM knowledge has added up and helped with Evo tuning. I took DSM's what, about 8 years to hit 9's since introduced in the US. It took the Evo under 2 years.
Super16G
QUOTE (image4you2see @ Sep 28 2005, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Sep 29 2005, 03:17 AM)
QUOTE (image4you2see @ Sep 29 2005, 03:01 AM)
Ummm i don't need vht! Sorry to bust your bubble since i make my car work!  biggthumpup.gif

If that bother's you i will race anyone and give them the prepped lane like i always do in the 1st place!  wink.gif

Not like it matter's it has been yet another year of non racers getting warmed up for keyboard racing this winter!  rolleyes.gif

Going back to your spot again...
Time to step up or shut up...

I believe you are 0-2 vs me right?
(purple nurple vs the 3000 gtvr4_ of which you wanted a roll on race at 20mph and I pulled you by 20 cars???)
(Teal beast vs the Tired TA, from a dig... You lost by ??? how much?)

It's time for you to have something worth racing instead of being proud of beating on my wifes driver's with your highly modified car's! blink.gif

Jason you get in to it on every board biggrin.gif We still have unfinished business too biggrin.gif
Mitsu 77
After fixing a coupe of there screw ups I feel sorry for anyone and there wallet that lets them work on there car.
mitsu90
QUOTE (Mitsu 77 @ Oct 3 2005, 01:23 PM)
After fixing a coupe of there screw ups I feel sorry for anyone and there wallet that lets them work on there car.

more info please I was thinking about getting an AMS 2.3l stroker. what bad things do they do sad.gif
Mitsu 77
I won't go into it to much here but ther workmenship has a lot to be desired.
mitsu90
damn sad.gif thanx for the heads up biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.