Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: GM MAF Sensors
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
Special Buy for all you DSMCentral guys!!!

3inch GM MAS sensors for use with the Ramchargers Translator box. Ramchargers is going out of business so get your translator boxes while you can and get these sensors cheap! The 3inch sensor is an LT1 style sensor. I may have one 3.5 inch LS1/LS6 style sensor.

3inch sensors $35 plus shipping (or you can leave a deposit at the Bloomington store and just pick it up there)
3.5inch sensor $50 (if it's there, I'm checking now)

I've got 10 3inch sensors in stock and they are USED so get the low mileage units while they last!!

Brett
Bill Smith Auto Parts
1-800-531-4684
2102 South Bunn Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
natedogg
Mike at fullthrottlespeed is actually the creator of the GM MAF translator. I don't think we have to worry about the translator going away.
turbohcar
Sweeeet! I thought Ramchargers was the maker. Just talked to Mike today actually and ordered my own translator. GM MAF sensors on sale anyway!
turbohcar
Any takers? No 3.5in sensor, sorry.
RacerX11
Do you have a GM part number for the 3" sensor? Thanks.
turbohcar
They are the same ones that come on the Impala SS. I had one sitting here so here's the number off of this one:

scorp28
If you still have any of the 3" in a couple weeks I will probably get one. I got paid yesterday and all my money is gone until my next check.
Damn I hate being poor mad.gif
black92_tsi_awd
I'm in for one too...need to wait for payday next Friday also!
turbohcar
Anybody still interested? Give in to the car monkeys boys! They always win anyway. Once my car actually wants to run at a proper temperature, I'll be putting mine on in the blow-thru setup. Own up and get one. Tell the wife that it helps you get better gas mileage (if you tune it accordingly), she'll love it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.