Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: EVO8
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
turbohcar
http://www.centralillinoisimports.org/foru...69696#post69696

Here I have a black 03 EVO8 for sale. As you can see from the pictures, it needs a bit of work. This is being sold through my employer, Bill Smith Auto Parts. I believe the going price is $8,000. I believe it IS still under insurance hold though. Thought you guys might like to look.

Ask for Brett
1-800-531-4684
Bill Smith Auto Parts
TotalEclipse97
poor car
TURBOWHT
dang i was hoping it would be some cheap evo, you guys were going to show me. thats a little to much work.
SCCA Stang
if bill smith will part it, let me know

I will take some of the parts

remember the list I gave you a week or so ago..... I call dibs on those parts
turbohcar
I wish I could part it out. I've had several calls on EVO 8 parts besides some of you guys. It being still on insurance hold, we're not even really supposed to be touching it. I just held the hood up for some photos while no one was looking. It's quite possible that this accident is still under investigation (probably streetracing) and something is prolonging it. We've had it in stock for 484 and has 14,000 miles on it. It's been under insurance hold since we've had it.
akamiami
I'd pay 2K tops for that thing in the condition its in. 8K is un_#$%@_ing believably high considering you could probably get a used one for 20K and 14K on the odometer doesn't mean jack *(#% if the car is totalled.

The most amazing thing is that the guy that owned the car now owns another evo!? Somebody needs a good smack across the face for sure, becuase you've got to be a real special type of retard to total a car like that (i.e. banno).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.