Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1994 AWD EGALE TALON TSI
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
mitsu90
Up for sale 1992 AWD EAGLE TALON TSI

My husband told me to post a message about putting his car up for sale. I know he really doesnt wat to get rid of it but there are somethings that need taken care of. I can take some pics of it if needed and pm him if u have any questions cause I dont know much about it. I can try and answer as best as I can. So if interested pm. Thanks
93Cobra
wow kinda lost how much are they asking super interested
mitsu90
He is asking 2000 for it
mitsu90
Im sorry I made a mistake but I changed it. I at first had put 1994 but I was wrong it is a 1992. Sorry about the mix up
noRys
Location, mileage, transmission type, mods, goods, bads, and etc. ??? Please send pics to terry.baccam@gmail.com

Thanks
mitsu90
the car is in pekin, it has 144,XXX on the clock it's got a smoking problem so it needs some head work. It's got good compression, 6 bolt/ 4 bolt rear, Buschur Racing exhaust/test pipe, MBC, 14b/450s, free mods, K+N with cut canister., boost guage, leather seats no sunroof and it's and auto. and the price is $2000 and I will not go any lower on the price.
mitsu90
I will try to get some pix up this week
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.