Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A goodbye video of my car
DSMCentral > Forum > Kills > Media
TURBOWHT
Something i threw together kinda quick because i was bored. but it makes me sad, expecially the last pics. But it reminds me of the fun times i have had.

http://media.putfile.com/theendoftrbowht
kup125
just curious what did your car run
TURBOWHT
12.1 @120 was the fastest and i never got to make it back to the track. before my head gasket went.
TURBOWHT
Well my headgasket was leaking, and so i ordered arps and mls headgasket, and it sat forever, and then i started school, and never got around to doing anything with it. and the racing scene down here blows, and just wasnt interested anymore. idk. Im just wanting an evo now for school then when i get out, mod the heck out of it.
93Cobra
sad.gif that was the best video I ever saw I almost started crying u deserve an emmy
zishanmalik
i know you had the sad music and everything going and all but i bet you'll forget about this whole thing when you get your evo. ROFL

JUST THINK, it would be soo much better!
mitsu90
thats was a great vidio sorry to see it go
BudmannG
That was a beautiful video man, and some great runs. sad.gif
I'm pretty sure if I sold mine I would be crying like a little girl. I have had this car since my son was born. And that's over six years ago, it's like one of my kids to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.