Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1G Color Datalogger system
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
BudmannG
Like the title says, 1G Color Datalogger system Palm IIIc is up for sale. Trying to raise the money for a SAFC-I. I'll take best offer, if I can do it that way. Just pm me if you are interested. Keep in mind I have $225.00 invested.
I have had this for two weeks. I have a Palm m130 on the way here. So I don't need it any more.
You will get everything that I got with it, In Bold.
Palm IIIC
Palm hotsync cradle
Palm hot sync cable
All the software for palm desktop.

I upgraded the logger cable (better wire). I did this because it was sent with a telephone cord as the logger cable. I had it plugged in twice with there cable, and the connection went bad. So I up graded to a 18 awg stranded britewire. Plus this wire is more flexible. And I put on gold plated copper terminals.
This also comes with a brand new digitizer screen.
It also has a Palm leather case that comes with it.
And I will throw in a extra screen protector. For when you decide to change the digitizer screen.
If I find anything else I will let you know and I will post a picture when I get a chance.
SCCA Stang
is this the same data logger that you told me that you would hold for me here

or is this a different data logger system???

cause I am still sticking to my word that I was going to buy it.... about a week or so out now.

Ben
BudmannG
No Ben, this is a different one. I have yours put away just for you. The one I'm selling to you is a Palm IIIxe. I got the Palm IIIc in when I told you I would sell the Palm IIIxe to you.
SCCA Stang
cool man, thanks

Ben
BudmannG
Here are some pictures. The digitizer is in the leather case. You also get the power charger. You also get a copy of mmcd and palm n stein. Come on guys, I know someone out there needs this. PM me if your interested, I'll take $175.00 for it all.

BudmannG
Price Drop
Hey I'll cut my losses and take $150.00 for it all that is shipping or drop off paid. This is one hell of a deal for everything. I can't go any lower than that.
PM me if you want it. biggthumpup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.