Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corbeau A4 Seats (1 pair of seats)
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
ohmy.gif ERrraARRRRgggggg......if only they were the WIDE version. My rather large rear would be just a little bit small for the 40" version but way too big for the smaller one.

Dibs for now. If they are the WIDE version I will buy them (providing no major modifications are necessary).

The G/F is going to KILL me.
99Spyder
If you guys get done playing around in the dressing room and decide that they don't fit (aka they are the narrow seats) I would like second dibs them...
turbohcar
dry.gif Backoff skinny boy! biggrin.gif
BudmannG
biggrin.gif biggthumpup.gif
99Spyder
QUOTE (image4you2see @ Oct 24 2005, 05:47 PM)
Well They don't have a tag on them saying there size! I measured the skinniest part on the base of the seat and it was a tad over 14''s. Don't know what to compare it to.

Sounds like if there was a ridge up the middle they would fit my ass like a glove!

This should be a diagram of the standard seat:

Standard width fits up to 34" waist; wide version to 40"
turbohcar
Oh don't worry boys. I'm sure I can shoe-horn my lard sized pooper into these babies. If they're anything like the ones that come stock in the EVO 9 they're good as mine.
turbohcar
These seats fit me pretty well. I don't think though that they would fit anyone larger than me though. I usually wear a 38-40 size jeans so, use that for comparison. Otherwise very good shape and condition minus the small rips Image listed. Good buy!
99Spyder
Will be taking my turn in Image's seat on Friday evening. biggrin.gif
turbohcar
Good deal buddy!
99Spyder
QUOTE (image4you2see @ Oct 28 2005, 08:44 PM)
SOLD and met a really great guy! Thanks a bunch man! biggthumpup.gif

Back at ya Jason! Glad to do business with you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.