Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Super Duper Sale!
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
turbohcar
Somebody help me out here. I've got all this crap in my garage I need to get rid of and some of it may help you fellow DSMers so post if you want something. I don't have a whole lot but everything I do have is in good condition.

FREE

-1 pair of door cards, cloth panels stripped out of them
-2 used BOVs been crushed/modified not sure how good
-1 universal strut bar, will NOT fit on a DSM without severe modification, will fit a 00 Neon with a bit of modification
-input shaft from FWD trans, good for a clutch alignment tool
-AC compressor, used
-1 stock lower IC pipe
-drivers side lower console carpet panel
-1 1G under dash drivers side panel
-pair of dash speaker covers for 1G
-1 center rear hatch plastic panel

$10

-2 1G N/A ECUs, one is EPROM one is not
-1 1G radio with equalizer and tape deck
-1 1G stock flywheel, needs resurfaced before use
-2 2G slim stock fans
-1 8" Bazooka tube non-amplified, sounded very good when I put 300watts to it

PM me for futher questions or just post here.
black92_tsi_awd
Second dibs on the bazooka tube.....just in case biggrin.gif
turbohcar
Well, before anymore people call dibs on it, it used to have a very small tear in the surround. I used a very slight amount of silicone on it and it hasn't torn anymore and still sounds very good. At the time, I had a RF Punch sub in a bandpass and the Bazooka hooked up running in stereo off of my Pioneer 760watt amp (300watts x2 RMS). The Bazooka played the lows nicely and the Punch complemented it with the deep lows. The tube is insulated, ported, and 17 inches long.
turbohcar
I'll bring it with me tomorrow so you can see it. PM me your address please.
Justincredible
QUOTE (image4you2see @ Oct 24 2005, 07:47 PM)
hmmm! I had a bunch of Bazooka repair parts from Marlows and sold them all this summer to someone!

I'll ask to see if he has any left. I think he just has amp's now!

got any 4 channel?
badbu68
I'll take the bovs.
turbohcar
How about if I give you the BOVs once you get Budmann back his ECU that he's been waiting forever for?
BudmannG
-1 universal strut bar, will NOT fit on a DSM without severe modification, will fit a 00 Neon with a bit of modification

How hard would this be to put on my DSM. If there is not to much to I'll take it.
turbohcar
Too much to be worth it. The mounts on it are kind of flimsy anyway. You'd have to do some cutting and welding aluminum. I.E. not worth the time.
dstock22
The under dash driver side panel, is that the panel that the fuse box basically rests on?
MidwestDSM
any free parts you want to get rid of Brett, just call me at work or on my cell and I can come get them.
turbohcar
Eh, I'll just bring 'em into work one day and stop by to see you. No sense in you coming all the way out here.

The under dash panel is the one the hood release is attatched to and what I like to call "the leg warmer". It's just a big padded vinyl piece. Some of it is peeling but in better shape than some I've seen.
scorp28
I'll take the IC pipe if you still have it.
turbohcar
In an effort to get this stuff out of my garage. Everything is FREE!

PM me if you want something.
mitsu90
will the 2g fans work on a 1g?
turbohcar
Not without major rigging and rewiring.
The Iron Goat
I'll take those fans if Mitsu doesn't want them. Where are you located, Brett?
mitsu90
QUOTE (The Iron Goat @ Oct 29 2005, 11:43 AM)
I'll take those fans if Mitsu doesn't want them. Where are you located, Brett?

take them I don't want to rigg them to fit.

and what are you gonna put them on?? did you get a new car ?
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (mitsu90 @ Oct 29 2005, 11:22 AM)
take them I don't want to rigg them to fit.

and what are you gonna put them on?? did you get a new car ?

laugh.gif I wish. I'm going to put them in my wood shop for removing airborne dust. I have all kinds of mysterious electrical contraptions to aid in this. Mwuhahahaha!!
turbohcar
PM me with your info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.