Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New DSMer on the way
DSMCentral > Forum > Events
natedogg
Just wanted to let you all know that Andrea is starting her 3rd month of pregnancy. The baby is due June 9th, 2006. biggthumpup.gif

So if you see little to no progress on the Talon/Evo, you know why!! wacko.gif
mitsu90
congrats nate, will this be yourfirst?

awdnot2
Congrats!! You'll have some exciting times ahead.
AWD DSM 1
Congrats! biggthumpup.gif
katie
Congratulations!! Let us know if you need anything at all!!!
black92_tsi_awd
Congrats!

Your life has officially been changed forever...alot for the good, a little not so good biggrin.gif
BudmannG
Congratulations on your first Nate. If I had known while i was there I would have bought you a cigar. There goes the Eagle biggrin.gif !
Kazz5
Congrats! Now you telling me her having things for you to do has a bit more meaning! LOL!

There's nothing else like it. Give a ring if you need an ear through this: been there, done that x3!
awd4kicks
HAHAHA...OMG. That's great news Nate. Congrats!!! biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
Congratulations Nate!
ncgalant
Congratulations and good luck Nate!
awdnot2
Darryl told me this when I met him for lunch. Congrats!! Tell Andrea she hid it good at Marcus' party. Talking to her when she was holding Lauryn and stuff, I had no idea..

Susan
JMoushon
Congrats Nate!!

I have to admit I'll be a bit jealous of someone else being able to call you daddy though...
The Iron Goat
Congrats, bro!! biggthumpup.gif Just remember to corrupt them at a young age when it's easier. ph34r.gif
natedogg
Thanks for all the congrats guys! I'm looking forward to having a little helper in the garage. Like Goats says, gotta corrupt him/her early. biggrin.gif
MidwestDSM
Hell yeah man, congrats! If I had a stable income and my own place, I'd be pining for little guys myself. You are a lucky man.
akamiami
jesus fucking christ. it was nice knowing you buddy.
93Cobra
congrats man thats awesome
Mike
Congrats bud! Wow everyone I know is having kids. I feel left out now.
natedogg
QUOTE (akamiami @ Nov 1 2005, 06:12 AM)
jesus fucking christ. it was nice knowing you buddy.

laugh.gif
JBone
QUOTE (natedogg @ Nov 1 2005, 10:57 AM)
QUOTE (akamiami @ Nov 1 2005, 06:12 AM)
jesus fucking christ.  it was nice knowing you buddy.

laugh.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!

Anyway, Congrats to you guys biggthumpup.gif You are going to make great parents. biggthumpup.gif Beating people with a (empty) carseat in your EVO makes a victory more enjoyable biggthumpup.gif
akamiami
QUOTE (Mike @ Nov 1 2005, 08:37 AM)
Congrats bud! Wow everyone I know is having kids. I feel left out now.

we can make babies together, sweetheart.
scorp28
Just saw the post...congrats man. Kids are great(most of the time...lol)
scorp28
QUOTE (MidwestDSM @ Nov 1 2005, 01:50 AM)
Hell yeah man, congrats! If I had a stable income and my own place, I'd be pining for little guys myself. You are a lucky man.

As my dad used to tell me "if you wait to have kids until you can afford it you will never have any"

LOL
black92_tsi_awd
[quote=scorp28,Nov 4 2005, 09:17 PM] [/QUOTE]
As my dad used to tell me "if you wait to have kids until you can afford it you will never have any"
[/quote]
Amen man...AMEN!
akamiami
never having any is fine with me. I just need to find an infertile sow that shares my sentiments. That, or legitimately go gay.

any word on whether it's a boy or a girl nate? when will you know?

I propose 'Jerry the Cowboy' if it's a boy, and Tylanta (combination of tylenol and mylanta) if it's a girl.

In either event, you should prepare a baby room with all sorts of scary carney clown decorations. Like a headboard with a big gaping, grinning, maniacal clown with beady eyes and rotten teeth as well as vertical black white and red striped wallpaper and a carousel with all sorts of disturbing decorations. And have caliope music playing with a mechanical monkey turning a crank of an organ grinder. you getting all this? cuz it's PURE GOLD MAN!
black92_tsi_awd
After reading your baby room sugestions....akamiami, I hope you don't have kids! ohmy.gif
Kazz5
QUOTE (black92_tsi_awd @ Nov 4 2005, 11:20 PM)
After reading your baby room sugestions....akamiami, I hope you don't have kids! ohmy.gif

He's reliving his own childhood you see ...
natedogg
QUOTE (akamiami @ Nov 4 2005, 10:47 PM)
never having any is fine with me. I just need to find an infertile sow that shares my sentiments. That, or legitimately go gay.

any word on whether it's a boy or a girl nate? when will you know?

I propose 'Jerry the Cowboy' if it's a boy, and Tylanta (combination of tylenol and mylanta) if it's a girl.

In either event, you should prepare a baby room with all sorts of scary carney clown decorations. Like a headboard with a big gaping, grinning, maniacal clown with beady eyes and rotten teeth as well as vertical black white and red striped wallpaper and a carousel with all sorts of disturbing decorations. And have caliope music playing with a mechanical monkey turning a crank of an organ grinder. you getting all this? cuz it's PURE GOLD MAN!

We're going to wait until birth to see what gender it is. I was thinking 'Jerry the Cowboy' for boy or girl actually. biggrin.gif
Kazz5
QUOTE (akamiami @ Nov 4 2005, 10:47 PM)
... and Tylanta (combination of tylenol and mylanta) if it's a girl.

Well, that's better than Tydol ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.