Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1g AWD Talon/Eclipse
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
noRys
Not really looking for a fully built show room condition car for $5000 plus.

Some thing I would like:
- good running condition
- minimal rust
- less than 150K miles
- price range depends on condition of car...

List what you have and price asking
Chicago_DSM
Wow, sorry to Hi-jack but I was about to make an almost identical thread, Im in the chicago area...I guess first comes first serve, but if you have something to offer I would be interested also

Basically same requirements as above^^

my email is quikshift tsi@aol.com if you have anything to offer...Not trying to hi-jack so if it makes someone feel better, the car for sale can go through the above person first and me second i guess...Just didn't feel like making an identical thread and everyone would think it is the same person

thanks a lot
treydawgs4g63T
Ive got a 91 awd that Im selling. 900 without motor or 1400with motor. 144000 miles, full interior, good condition. Let me know.

Thanks
travis
The Iron Goat
QUOTE (Chicago_DSM @ Nov 4 2005, 05:44 PM)
Wow, sorry to Hi-jack but I was about to make an almost identical thread, Im in the chicago area...I guess first comes first serve, but if you have something to offer I would be interested also

You really need to start your own WTB thread, buddy. This will get all too confusing if we have two buyers being addressed in the same thread, and as you mentioned yourself, first come, first served.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.