2-power steering pumps
rear sealt belts
intake manifold
ac fan
2 complete ac systems

I also have 1 complete sets of Panasonic surround sound speakers with bass box
And 1 set that is missing a speaker.

If interested PM me with an offer,
This stuff being sold is supporting my project car.
SCCA Stang
how much for the 6-bolt???

what kind of condition???
BudmannG
Well.. this one has been setting in the weather. I don't know what kinda shape other than I can see rust on the pistons. I will take pics of it if you like. I will see if it will still turn. This thing will definatly not be over $100.00.
mitsu90
also interested in the block
jerm18
How much for the transfer case? Also is it 23 spline??
BudmannG
QUOTE (jerm18 @ Nov 16 2005, 12:31 PM)
How much for the transfer case? Also is it 23 spline??

Working on a pic for you right now. And yes it is good, came with my jdm motor.
BudmannG
eclipgst
Do you have the stock door speakers, if so how much for them? dry.gif
BudmannG
No speakers at all. All I have is the cup it sets in.
turbohcar
I need some of the under dash HVAC parts. Specifically, a four pin relay that hooks into a wire right next to the blower motor (far right side of the dash). I'm hoping that missing relay will give my car heat again!

Also interested in the transfer case.
jerm18
Does anyone know if this will work on my 2g tranny? I've been told that a 1g 23 spline will work...Also my tranny is 5-speed.
AWD DSM 1
QUOTE (eclipgst @ Nov 17 2005, 02:00 PM)
Do you have the stock door speakers, if so how much for them? dry.gif

I think I've got a set of stock door speakers.... I think.... unsure.gif
BudmannG
QUOTE (turbohcar @ Nov 17 2005, 01:32 PM)
I need some of the under dash HVAC parts. Specifically, a four pin relay that hooks into a wire right next to the blower motor (far right side of the dash). I'm hoping that missing relay will give my car heat again!

Also interested in the transfer case.

I will check on this for you Brett.

I am not sure this case will work on that tranny. I thought they where the 22 spline.
jerm18
I believe all 2g tranny's are 23 spline.I just wasn't for sure if you could use a 1g transfer case with a 2g tranny.
BudmannG
I do have it but I will want to sell fan and all that is attached. This piece $25.00 for all the hvac stuff under the dash $100.00. That is heater core and a/c stuff blower motor, ect.
turbohcar
Count the number of splines (little grooves) on the input shaft (the third picture there, the one that goes into the case on the side) to make sure. There should be either 21, 22, or 23 splines. It's easier to count them with a pencil or something sharp so that you don't loose track of where you're at.
BudmannG
Mine is a 23 spline.
street_dreams_dsm
QUOTE (jerm18 @ Nov 17 2005, 01:34 PM)
Does anyone know if this will work on my 2g tranny? I've been told that a 1g 23 spline will work...Also my tranny is 5-speed.

I just did a 95 AWD Auto... the bolt pattern is completly different. not sure if its the same deal with the 5spd. if it is the same, but you have a 22 spline, its not a hassle at all to change the shaft.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.