Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: selling my truck
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
treydawgs4g63T
I have finally decided that I cant do the truck and car scene together. It is hard for me to buy things for my car and leave the truck alone. I have decided to sell it and the price is $8,300. (The blue book value on it is $7,900), and that is without any of the mods. You can go to my garage to learn more about it and see it. I will consider all trades/deals. PM me if interested. Im located in Pekin, Illinois.

Thanks,
travis sad.gif
natedogg
Travis, could you post a few more details about it? Please see this post: http://www.dsmcentral.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=3587

Thanks.
treydawgs4g63T
Its only got 54,968 miles on it. 5.0 liter V8. The rims are 20" eagle alloys with BFGoodrich tires(still have good tread life). I also have two extra wheels that have a little damage around the lips. They could probably be taken to someone and fixed easily. Kenwwod mp3 cd player, droptek lowering kit, altezza taillights, tinted windows( 5% on back and front, 35% on sides), interior is in very good condition, body is perfect except for One little dent that just happened two weeks ago at walmart on the front fender. Also a little chip in the paint on the hood. Bed liner and cover. Just changed the oil, but was done every 3thou miles. Magnaflow exhaust, that sounds really good. Any other ?s let me know.
black92_tsi_awd
I've seen the truck...nice ride.
treydawgs4g63T
thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.