Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lots of Parts for sale
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
fastclipse82
Ported big 16G turbo, chipped turbine fins and 1 stripped out thread, works perfect - 250

OEM style O2 sensor, barely used at all - 25

Starter - 20

90 Throttle Body, no ISC - 10

Supra Sidemount I/C w/ Dejontool 1.75" J pipe and 2.5" Rubber LICP - 100

Dejontool 2.25" ABS style UIP w/1G bov flange and 2.25" TB elbow , Silver - 50

1G Stock intake pipe with K&N Filter (No MAS) works great for a GM MAS blow through setup with a 16G or 14B - 25

These prices are very negotiable

618-334-7960
AIM: Fastalon82
zishanmalik
I am interested in the 16G, "chipped" tubine fins? or clipped turbine fins?

I am also interested in your pipes for your supra sidemount.

i am going to call you today.

Thanks,
Zishan Malik
ZishanMalik1@yahoo.com
BudmannG
Dibs
fastclipse82
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Nov 17 2005, 07:46 AM)
Dibs

Ill sent it out tomarrow bud. biggthumpup.gif
BudmannG
Thanks man.
zishanmalik
payapal'd you.
zishanmalik
10 days no turbo, let you guys know if and when i get it.
zishanmalik
budmann, did you get your stuff?
zishanmalik
spoke to drew,reassured me its on the way.

Keep you guys updated.
BudmannG
I got my ic piping, but I also drove to his house. He is a good guy, maybe he got behind or something. You know how it is when you forget something. Be patient my grass hopper, It will come. laugh.gif biggthumpup.gif
zishanmalik
turbo got here yesterday night, the UPS guy came at 8pm! They must be doing overtime to get the Thanksgiving packages out of backorder.

Thanks.
BudmannG
I am glad to see everything worked out for you. I seen that turbo while I was at his house and if I'd a had the money I would have bought it. I hope it does you well on your adventures.
So what's left Drew?
fastclipse82
Dude im sorry man! I had no idea it wouldve taken so long. If I wouldve known I wouldve driven it to you myself. But im glad you got it. Let me know how it works out for you.

Oh and as far as whats left:

Nice 2G Exhaust Manifold, 1 crack - 50
FWD 5 speed Tranny out of a 90 GS-T (Turbo was recently rebuilt and is in good working condition. For more info PM Gringoloco on the GatewayDSM board. It used to be in his car) - 300
K&N filter, just cleaned and recharged (I believe someone has dibs on this but im not sure) - 15
Supra Sidemount intercooler - 50
450's, good shape - 35
90 ECU (5 speed) - 100

Fastclipse82@yahoo.com
AIM: Fastalon82
fastclipse82
The supra sidemount is sold
fastclipse82
Just an update (bump) of what I have left:

450's, great condition, blue top - 40
FWD 5 speed turbo tranny. great working condition - 300
90 5 speed ECU non eprom - 75
OEM style O2 sensor, barely used at all - 25
Starter - 20
K&N filter just recharged - 15

asking prices are negotiable. PM me with a reasonable offer and I might consider it, but dont lowball me.
BudmannG
What is the lowest you will go on that ecu?
turbohcar
Holy Crap Batman! That was one heckuva deal on that Supra sidemount! Wish I would have seen that one in time. Good luck on the sale and....free bump.
fastclipse82
ill sell it to you for 50 bucks bud. as far as I know it still works. I have to sell it as is but it worked fine when it came out of the car.
BudmannG
Let me think about it. I will have to wait until the first of the year to get you the money.
fastclipse82
okay, well if you decide you want it. I should let you know that the capacitors have either been replaced or are just in really good shape. they show no signs of leaking and the ecu doesnt smell like fish at all. let me know man.
kup125
pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.