Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logger cables!!!!!
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
BudmannG
OK, here it is, I am selling 1G logger cables for those who are in need of a good one.

This is not the cheap telephone wire logger cable. This is the best data cable you can get that I use.
I use a DB9 plug and solder all my connections. That way there is no chance of shorting your pda out. Caused by loose wires, I know because this has happened to me.
I use gold plated female connectors. At one time I had 16hz at the bottom of the logger program with this setup.
If anyone is interested give me a PM, it's $15.00 shipped for a 5' logger cable. I do have paypal but will except checks or money orders. I will not ship until I recieve payment.

Thanks for the space!
Bud Graves

BTW - I do guarantee all my cables for a year.

Moderators - This is to support my habit, of being a speed junkie. Please let this fly!

Here is a link to MMCD V1.8g
turbohcar
Good quality cables^^. I've got one in my car now and it was alot better than the one I got with my setup. Bump for a good seller.
asiankid91
do i have one of your logger cables?? from the logger i got from u?
BudmannG
Yes you have one of my logger cables also.
Max Diesel
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Nov 17 2005, 09:56 AM)

I'm interested but do not yet have a logger. Which logger (PDA, program, etc) do you recommend for a '91 Eagle Talon TSi?

Thanks!
BudmannG
QUOTE (Max Diesel @ Nov 19 2005, 10:21 AM)

I'm interested but do not yet have a logger. Which logger (PDA, program, etc) do you recommend for a '91 Eagle Talon TSi?

Thanks!

Here is a link to mmcd. This will tell you what PDAs you can use. http://mmcdlogger.sourceforge.net/

I posted the updated version of MMCD in my original post. Thanks for taking the time to check this out. And hope to do bussiness with everyone.
Max Diesel
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Nov 19 2005, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (Max Diesel @ Nov 19 2005, 10:21 AM)

Thanks!

Here is a link to mmcd. This will tell you what PDAs you can use. http://mmcdlogger.sourceforge.net/

I posted the updated version of MMCD in my original post. Thanks for taking the time to check this out. And hope to do bussiness with everyone.

I found this on good ole ebay. Click here

Cheap, and seems to meet the requirements. What do you think?
BudmannG
Yes that should work, let me know when you need a cable. PM me please.
mitsu90
I am interested in a cable or 2
SCCA Stang
BTW... just to help Bud's cause... I would like to say that I have one of his cables also... got it with the logger he send me and yes... very good quality cable
NOMIEZVR4
can we get a pic please?
BudmannG
QUOTE (NOMIEZVR4 @ Nov 20 2005, 05:09 PM)
can we get a pic please?

This one is Max Diesels!

Max Diesel
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Nov 21 2005, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (NOMIEZVR4 @ Nov 20 2005, 05:09 PM)
can we get a pic please?

This one is Max Diesels!

Sweet! Can't wait to get it!
zishanmalik
I'll take one, how do you want payment?
zishanmalik
sen payment, waiting on cable....
zishanmalik
I should have checked my PM's first.

Hey man it will be sent out today. The only reason it hasn't been sent yet was because of Thanksgiving. Sorry about the delay.
zishanmalik
hey bud,

how do you use this cable? I have used the one that has the actual connector before so this is a little diff.

So there are three wires, one is red two are black, but one of the blacks is shorter than the other.. So from what i get so far... it should look a little like this

http://www.andywhittaker.com/ecu/aldl_hardware_cont.htm

which one of the black wires is ground? the shorter of the two?

Can I leave this cord plugged in all the time?

should i connect the red one to the fusebox?

i need a little help with this, thanks.

Zishan.
mitsu90
both blacks are ground hook it up like this

BudmannG
DO NOT hook that red wire to the fuse box!

Red on pin 1
black on pin 10 and 12 does not matter which black wire goes where.

And yes you can leave it plugged in.
zishanmalik
I'll try it tonight

Thanks,
Zishan
BudmannG
Let me know if you need anymore help man. I am usually on line from 5am to 10pm.
Max Diesel
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Dec 4 2005, 05:52 AM)

Red on pin 1

Just so I hook this up right, the black wires go to the ground locations in the picture, and the red wire goes to where the blue one should go??

Thanks!
BudmannG
Correct. biggthumpup.gif
mitsu90
QUOTE (BudmannG @ Dec 4 2005, 05:52 AM)

Red on pin 1

ohmy.gif my bad I didn't realize yours had a red wire instead of a blue one. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.