Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AWD Equal-length halfshafts
DSMCentral > Classifieds > WTB / GB
asiankid91
would anyone have any good AWD Equal-length halfshafts for sale. i am in need of them. ones that dont click when u turn????
turbohcar
Do you already have a set that has a bad CV joint or just looking to get a whole new set?
asiankid91
i am realy wanting just the left side the drivers side to make them equal but if u have the hole set up i will take it
turbohcar
I don't have a set but, I wasn't sure if you had a set that was clicking (IE bad cv joint) and just wanted to buy a new set that didn't. I was going to point out that you can get a bad cv axle fixed for less than you can probably get the halfshaft setup for.

I've got a rear axle clicking pretty bad in mine that I need to get fixed.
asiankid91
how much ?
BudmannG
Hey Adam try here at Raxles.com.
asiankid91
thanks bud
akamiami
If you're looking for a cheaper set that you'll need to replaced the cv boots on yourself I've got something. I just ripped the boots myself in order to get them to fit easier in the boxes when I stored them.
asiankid91
do u have the them or know anyone who has some?? i want to get this dose before it starts snowing
akamiami
??? I've got the axle yes. it's only the one you need too, the drivers side.
asiankid91
how much u asking for it??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.