Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: possible part out 92 TSI AWD auto
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Cars-FS
mitsu90
I might just part out my auto TSI, it got the 4/6 bolt combo but I killed the motor. ran a comprestion test and it was 1=160 2=115 3=0 4=160 sad.gif the tranny shifts great the turbo is shot, i replaced the tranfer case back in march. if any one need any parts off an auto AWD let me know if there is enough intrest I might just part it out.
The Iron Goat
Very interested. PM sent.
turbohcar
Interested as well. I need mainly interior pieces. Let me know.
mitsu90
it's got tan leather seats drivers front is shot passengers front is good-great, back seats are dirty but in exelent shape, tan carpet as well normal dirty spot on that.what ya need and what ya want to spend.
mitsu90
some more info on the car. it has a 2.5" buschur cat back (pending) and I just have the valve cover powder coated black. if any one is intrested in anything I live in pekin pm me for my number.
Hult250R
Im interested in the entire car. shoot me an email or a PM
mitsu90
2.5" cat back is sold. biggrin.gif huh.gif sad.gif
mitsu90
come on people someone needs some parts off this, I need to get the Screamin Eagle going and I have alot of work to do to get it running as fast as the wifes car sad.gif
90GSX
Does it by chance have gray sunvisors? My sis broke the drivers side plastic piece on her laser and i was gonna replace it for her.
mitsu90
No they are tan sunvisors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.