Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: parting out
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
treydawgs4g63T
I have just recently bought a 95 gst and Im going to start to build this one. I like the body style of the 2g better than the 1g. I will be keeping the motor out of the car but thats it, just because im putting it in my 2g. I will sell the whole thing for the right price. There is is only one little spot of rust, maybe the size of a quarter and a little dent on the drivers side fender. It has 144,000 on it. There isnt a radio either. The tranny/transfer case are staying, Im only taking the motor. Any offers will be considered. Thanks. If interested in any parts or the car pm me.

Ive also got two 2g motors sitting around that I would like to rid of.

Thanks
mitsu90
how much for the car and dose it have a 4 bolt rearend?
treydawgs4g63T
havent checked but asiankid91 said it did when I bought it. I was going to sell the whole thing for $1,800 with the motor but since im keeping it I was thinking around $1,350. PM me if interested.

Thanks.
mitsu90
how much for the 4 bolt?
turbohcar
It looks like that front bumper is new in the picture. I'm interested in it.
treydawgs4g63T
The bumper isnt new. The paint was all chipped when I got the car so I sanded it and primed it. There are about three little screw holes that could easily be fixed though. Other than that and a paint job it is like new.
treydawgs4g63T
Ill take $900 for the car and buyer is responsible for pickup. It will have the stock clutch, steel braided brake lines will be left on, and I know someone who has a noncut wiring harness, although when asiankid91 drove the car it worked fine. Any other ?s let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.