Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 91 awd up for grabs parts/car
DSMCentral > Classifieds > Parts-FS
treydawgs4g63T
I have a 91 eclipse awd with 144,000 on it. I just recently bought a 95 eclipse gst and am going to start to build it instead. I like the 2g body style better. I have a blue 1g awd that I am wanting to part out or get rid of the whole thing. The only thing is that Im keeping the motor to put in my 2g. Im leaving the tranny with the car though. It still has an ecu, but the guy that I bought the car from put a 90 wiring harness in it. I havent checked but was told that it has a welded center diff. by the guy I got it from. also a ACT 2600 clutch. Said it ran fine for him. PM me if interested in anything or whole car.

Also have:
1g stock catback exhaust piece
2g motor without turbo
1g turbo lines
pace setter muffler

I probably have other things laying around also that I just cant remember.

Pm me with ?s or if interested in anything.

Thanks
AWD DSM 1
how much for the whole car? where are you located?
BudmannG
This is what he posted in the other thread.
I was going to sell the whole thing for $1,800 with the motor but since im keeping it I was thinking around $1,350. PM me if interested.
asiankid91
i thouth the deal was i get the clutch out of it and the brake lines
treydawgs4g63T
Yeah, i did say that, but I also said only if you gave me a replacement and installed them yourself. You have failed to do so and now Im selling it. If you can come up with the parts and time to do the swap (correctly) then let me know, otherwise their up for grabs with the whole car.
BudmannG
How much for the tranny and does it shift smooooooooooooooooth?
BudmannG
QUOTE (spyonu2007 @ Nov 25 2005, 09:34 AM)
Changing deals after they have been made? I will hold off on buying any parts until Asainkid states that he has what was promised. Id advise everyone else to hold off as well.

I will stick with Spy on this. Square up with Asiankid first and then I would like the tranny, Thanks Travis.
asiankid91
thanks dan
treydawgs4g63T
asiankid is getting the clutch once the motor is pulled and told me to keep the brake lines. Therefore the deal is done. I havent really gotten to drive it but te little that I did it seemed to shift fine. Pm me with a price and we'll work from there.
treydawgs4g63T
Ill take a $1,000 to get it out of my garage. I would really like to sell the whole thing rather than part it out. If no one buys it in a week or two then Im going to start stripping her down. To all of you that are interested in parts, please be patient and Im sure you know what I mean. I really dont want three cars sitting that dont run or are not driveable.
AWD DSM 1
$1000... no engine, no aftermarket clutch, screwed up wiring harness?

Good luck on the sale.
mark95turbo
QUOTE (AWD DSM 1 @ Nov 25 2005, 09:31 PM)
$1000...  no engine, no aftermarket clutch, screwed up wiring harness? 

Good luck on the sale.

Plus its a 91. What kind of condition is the body in? Pictures do wonders for selling a car online.
treydawgs4g63T
The body is in great shape. There is no rust and only one little dent on the front fender. I have pictures in my garage so you can go there to look at them. I also know someone who has a wiring harness for 75$. Its for a 91 also. When adam had the car he said it ran fine with the harness thats in it. Ill take $900 and buyer is responsible for pickup. I cant go lower than that because I gave $1300 for it with the motor, that has 144,000 on it. Any other ?s let me know.
treydawgs4g63T
also it may not have a aftermarket clutch, but it does have a 4 bolt rearend and a welded center diff. Atleast that is what asiankid91 told me when I bought it. I havent actually looked, but I believed him. It will have a stock clutch though. And it also has steel brake lines, since he said he didnt want them, they go too.
treydawgs4g63T
Ill take $900 for the car with no motor. Buyer responsible for pickup. I want to rid of it and work on my 2g. Interested give me a PM.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.