Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Injector clips
DSMCentral > Classifieds > WTB / GB
akamiami
Guys, if anybody knows the part number or what type of cars these are off of, let me know. Here's a pic from diamonstarmotorsports' website. They want $15 each and that's just criminal.

All I know about them is that they're spring loaded so there's no more fussing with clips that snap and fly off or brittle plastic. I _think_ they're from a Honda, but I don't have much to back that up.
akamiami
well, apparently summit sells a set of 8 (without wires) for $14.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.a...257#largerimage
natedogg
Good find. Those damn clips are always getting lost. Of course, you can always use a paper clip. biggthumpup.gif
turbohcar
www.diamondstarmotorsport.com is usually pretty cheap on their prices. I looked at their price on a Supra fuel pump and just about shat. I called the local Toyota dealership here to price one out and "my price" was $20 more than what they were charging. They're good guys there. Talk to Ryan if you call and tell him Brett from Bill Smith Auto Parts told you to call him. They're the guys I ordered my Fidanza flywheel from.
AWD DSM 1
I've got some stock clips if that helps any.
awd4kicks
I replaced mine with a set as pictured. Much better clips. They are exactly the same as those found on the Honda four cylinder engines I've seen to date. Summit's price is pretty good though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.